• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Unable to complete Tutorial - New Borders mission

DeletedUser

Hi,

If when you reach the New Borders mission you have already filled your Spearfighters Barracks to the maximum, you are unable to complete the tutorial mission request to build a new spearfighter.

Alvarney

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser180

A friend of mine is unable to complete the tutorial as well. They can't build a hut. It won't "drop" from the curser.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to post this at this forum. I also can't complete the tutorial. But I like the game. Well done, InnoGames!

DeletedUser

Oh, I already completed it. Just fight with some spearfighters against the enemy and don't attack. One will die, and you can replace him for another.

DeletedUser17

Are you locked in the tutorial during this procedure? If yes let me know.

If not:
Click on the helmet in the bottom left and delete your units by clicking on a unit, and then clicking on the "X". This will delete the units.