• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Unable to attack players in neighborhood if they are in your guild.

DeletedUser

It appears if a person is in your guild and your neighborhood it removes the option to attack the person when in the neighborhood tab much like it has for the people when you load the guild tab.

Since there is no attacking yet of guild members the attack button should only be gone when in the guild tab.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1032

I think that's the whole point of joining a guild, cooperation and expectation that your guild mates will not attack you. Otherwise, what's the point of joining.

DeletedUser

Well I can see that part being removed from the guild tab but if the person is in your neighborhood you should still be able to attack them from that tab.

DeletedUser

Even though they have removed the attack function for guild members, which is the best thing to do since your supposed to support one another, not attack each other, but if you go to the pvp tower, you have the option to attack your guildies. I have not tried to press the button because I do not believe in attacking your guild, if I wanted to attack everyone in my neighborhood, I would not join a guild because it is wrong to attack your so called friend.
I think the attack in pvp tower for guild members may be a bug, but ya never know, and it may error out when clicked.
I will probably try it out in a few minutes.

I have tried attacking guild members through the pvp tower, and found that I indeed can. I think they may have forgot to take this on out when implementing the guild feature, or it could be that this is the only way to attack, and it is for tournament purposes only.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So basically, the bugreport is kind of valid, just the title is faulty. It should say "You can attack your guild mates via the PvP tower" instead of " Unable to attack players in neighborhood if they are in your guild." ;-)

DeletedUser

also, you are unable to see when you can go support that person again - which IS the purpose of a guild

DeletedUser

Ok - the no attack is not a bug... you can't attack guild members...
The timer though - thats a different issue and reported already...