• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unable to attack in GVG

DeletedUser97579

• World: East Nagach
  • Browser and Version:
    Chrome/43.0.2357.134
  • Overview of the bug:
    Attack button doesn't work in GVG
  • Screenshots:
    f3Bbcps.png
  • How often this occurs:
    Had it happen a few times, but not reproducible at will
  • Urgency:
    It's rather annoying for such a time sensitive operation as GVG fighting
  • Preventative Actions:
    None known
  • Summary:
    My guild had a siege in this sector. The attack button for me was inoperable - clicking it performed nothing. Closing and opening the sector did not help - neither did refreshing the GVG map (going back to overview before re-entering the era). The only way to resolve this appears to be reloading the entire game.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
    There are a few old ones regarding the spinning icon within a siege army - but this is different. No attacking/defensive boxes appeared at all.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
    It can be resolved by reloading the session. Unfortunately, this took out the chat, but that's a different bug

DeletedUser100832

same here, yeah. At timer it's worst.

going back to the gvg continent and back in seemed to fix it, but by then it was too late...

DeletedUser100832

similar thing tonight... after timer went to siege one sector, it sieged, then went for another... nothing. Kept pressing that button, nothing. Had to ask someone else to do it.

DeletedUser99588

Happened to me straight after reset. I was attacking a siege, surrendered first fight as had wrong troop selection. When I tried to attack again had same as picture in OP.

Had to close browser and reopen to be able to attack siege.