• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Ultra AP not retaliating...TE

EdTheGreat

Private
  • World:Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: Chrome 42.0.2311.90 (64bit); Waterfox 37.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: Ultra AP does not retaliate
  • Screenshots: Not aplicable
  • How often this occurs: Everytime
  • Urgency: Not urgent I suppose
  • Preventative Actions: Not using the units
  • Summary: Everytime you use the unit " Ultra AP " the Retaliate option never happens, this only applies to your units, same type of units used by the AI work perfect.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
Not applicable

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
The Ultra AP only has a range of 7, compared to say an AAV which has a range of 10. If the units that are hitting your UAP are doing so from a range of more than 7 then they will not suffer any retaliation damage.

EdTheGreat

Private
The Ultra AP only has a range of 7, compared to say an AAV which has a range of 10. If the units that are hitting your UAP are doing so from a range of more than 7 then they will not suffer any retaliation damage.

You made me re-check and I've noticed the issue only happens in the " Continent Map " in GvG and PvP is fine... Thank you for your help mate...

EdTheGreat

Private
Upon further testing mrbeef is correct, the very small range on the unit got me to think it was a problem, my apologies for posting this wrong, please remove the thread...

PS: This unit is of no use sadly...

DeletedUser97349

Thank you for your report, and confirming that it is not a bug. I'll move this to the appropriate section.