• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Two possible bugs

Puablo

Corporal
1. When using the new 'Aid All', it does not count in a task which requests aid 30 other players. Out of 70 odd friends and guildies, it accepted a total of 18!!!!!!

2. When collecting the 'barrels' that appear around the town, they are not counting towards collecting incidents.

Knight of ICE

1. When using the new 'Aid All', it does not count in a task which requests aid 30 other players. Out of 70 odd friends and guildies, it accepted a total of 18!!!!!!

2. When collecting the 'barrels' that appear around the town, they are not counting towards collecting incidents.

1. Were you able to aid all? Even when there is only 1 player in your list that can de aided you can use the button. You need to pay attention to the numbers.

2. Not everybody has those barrels. They are part of an A/B test. That's why they do not count.

Puablo

Corporal
Lets say my friends list shows 75/75 and my guild shows 64/64. If I 'Aid' my friends then surely 75 would be aided! What is the point of using the new 'Aid' button and then checking if everyone has been aided? Out of the total available, it did not meet the total required by the task. If there were none available to be aided in the first instance then wouldn't it show nil, or greyed out.
To be totally honest, I press the 'Aid' button and let it run, then collect anything due when it has completed, then move on to the next .

Thanks for the info on the barrels, I was unaware of a trial and that explains why they are not counting. If it is of any use, they are very much better than hunting around the town looking for things that are hidden behind buildings.
Cheers, Paul

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
The first issue is known and has been reported to the devs, apologies for the inconvenience.

The second is intended as Knight of Ice said :)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Lets say my friends list shows 75/75 and my guild shows 64/64. If I 'Aid' my friends then surely 75 would be aided! What is the point of using the new 'Aid' button and then checking if everyone has been aided? Out of the total available, it did not meet the total required by the task. If there were none available to be aided in the first instance then wouldn't it show nil, or greyed out.
To be totally honest, I press the 'Aid' button and let it run, then collect anything due when it has completed, then move on to the next .

Thanks for the info on the barrels, I was unaware of a trial and that explains why they are not counting. If it is of any use, they are very much better than hunting around the town looking for things that are hidden behind buildings.
Cheers, Paul
If you Aid your friends - you are not surely going to get 75 aided, as some of them may not have any buildings left available to be polished or motivated. Normally it should be relatively close to that number, since not a lot of people have 100% of their buildings fully polivated (although those who have not logged in for a day or two, even with the expiry timer of the aid, may be more likely not to have anything available)

Puablo

Corporal
Sorry for the delay Paladiac.
What I meant was, the tab shows these numbers as ready or available to be aided. Once you press the button, it works away, and comes back with the goodies collect from the aid, and then shows nil to be aided. So you would presume they had been aided, so if the task asks for 40 to be aided, there should be a good chance that 40 could have been done (especially when you add the numbers from friends/guild). Yes I understand there will be some that for some reason will not be aided but out of a combined 139 available it should have aided 40 without me having to check, yet it only added 18 to the task.

The query has been answered by Katesha anyway, so no further reply needed.