• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Two Lane Street Gone

I'm at the point where I need 2 Lane streets to connect some things to the town hall, but this option has disappeared from my road building options.
It's definitely been there in the past because I've built one before!

Knight of ICE

Could it be Tarmac Road is your first two lane road.

Tarmac Road and Avenue are everybody's first lane roads once they enter Progressive, so what's your point.

I'm at the point where I need 2 Lane streets to connect some things to the town hall, but this option has disappeared from my road building options.
It's definitely been there in the past because I've built one before!

If you are in Progressive, or higher contact Support. If not, you can not have two lane roads yet.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Tarmac Road and Avenue are everybody's first lane roads once they enter Progressive, so what's your point.

If you are in Progressive, or higher contact Support. If not, you can not have two lane roads yet.
My point is that the two lane road doesn't display as "Two Lane Road" on the menu so I was pointing out that he/she could've missed the Tarmac Road as the two lane road. Sorry for not making it very clear.

Last edited:
My point is that the two lane road doesn't display as "Two Lane Road" on the menu so I was pointing out that he/she could've missed the Tarmac Road as the two lane road. Sorry for not making it very clear.
Good point, so do I need to build 2 adjacent tarmac roads?
I've definitely had a two lane road menu option before.

I built one, but the option has gone!