• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tuatha

DeletedUser

RECRUITING NOW

Old Irish tuath (plural tuatha) means "people, tribe, nation"

• We will trade amongst each other at favourable rates
  • We will visit and boost each other
  • We will try and make the game a good experience for all
We are a friendly bunch, and are predominantly a trading guild. We have an active forum up and running, where you can seek advice, prepare for trades, etc.

These are the ranks. I've used Old Irish terms where I can find them, hopefully they're accurate
  • Ard Rí (High King)
  • Rí Cóicid (King of a Fifth, Provincial King)
  • Rí Ruirech (Regional King)
  • Ruirí (King of several petty kingdoms, an Overking)
  • Rí buiden (king of bands, a couple of petty kingdoms - over 20.000 points)
  • Rí Tuaithe (king of a single petty kingdom - up to 10.000 points)
  • Toísech (leader/captain of men - over 5.00 points)
  • Fola Nua (new blood = noob)
Most of these ranks will be achieved by merit and participation, a few of the lower ones by virtue of points, and new blood will probably be limited to the first couple of weeks after joining, just to see if you stick.

We are currently ranked No 3 in the guilds, and are actively recruiting
Message madmikmouse in game for an invite

If you wish to join, you will need to tell me why; eg What you are willing to trade, how many points you have (low points or being new are not necessarily a problem), but most importantly what you think you will bring to the guild; anything else you think is important or likely to sway me could help too. 'Can I join' is not enough.

We are committed to our members and give and receive loyalty in equal measure. Space will only become available if members leave or become inactive.

Happy gaming

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are recruiting now for replacements of our players that have become inactive. I have to say that i'm doing well as a relative noob to this type of game but the smartest move i made by far was to join TUATHA. A worldwide collection of friendly people has really enriched my gaming experience. If you want to be part of this then NOW is your chance. Don't lose it. Contact me giving a brief account of what advantages you can bring to us. Look forward to hearing from you.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3609

I was fortunate enough to be accepted to this guild a couple of weeks ago and it's totally transformed the game for me. Having so many people polish and motivate my buildings regularly and having all these people to trade with has made it so much easier. I've also been given lots of great advice on how to progress in the game more efficiently.

If anyone out there is looking for a guild I'd certainly recommend Tuatha. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about the guild and I'll be happy to tell you more about my experiences so far.

DeletedUser

We need new members who are active and are willing to trade.
if anybody is interested message me in game ( my name is prostul ), or madmikmouse or Nethead.
you can also post here.