• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Troops

DeletedUser112520

Hello there,

I am in Contemporary Era. I attacked a neighbour and he had Arctic Future city defenders. So, I got working in the Story Quests in order to also get some Arctic Future troops. I managed to get a few Tomorrow Era troops as rewards for the Story Quest, however, my Story Quest tab has now disappeared and only x3 Recurring Quests exist.

Can somebody please explain to me how I get the Story Quests back on? I want Arctic Future troops (like one if my neighbours has).

Thanks.

DeletedUser113901

Hello there,

I am in Contemporary Era. I attacked a neighbour and he had Arctic Future city defenders. So, I got working in the Story Quests in order to also get some Arctic Future troops. I managed to get a few Tomorrow Era troops as rewards for the Story Quest, however, my Story Quest tab has now disappeared and only x3 Recurring Quests exist.

Can somebody please explain to me how I get the Story Quests back on? I want Arctic Future troops (like one if my neighbours has).

Thanks.
You need to scout provinces.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
On this theme of pursuing story quests to gain advanced troops. I have been in the Industrial Era in two worlds for months unable to progress the story quest becauce it is asking me to build buildings from the Progressive Era. In one world the quest requires a Progressive military building in the other 4 Progressive Residential buildings. How can you continue into the Tomorrow Era without resolving these deal breaker quests?

DeletedUser116654

On this theme of pursuing story quests to gain advanced troops. I have been in the Industrial Era in two worlds for months unable to progress the story quest becauce it is asking me to build buildings from the Progressive Era. In one world the quest requires a Progressive military building in the other 4 Progressive Residential buildings. How can you continue into the Tomorrow Era without resolving these deal breaker quests?
There are no such quests as far as I know, and if there are, there is always an alternate way to avoid them. Sure, at some point there will be a quest which wouldn't be possible to complete without advancing in the tech tree, but in Industrial Age you can at least complete all the Modern Era quests.

Dead-Eye

General

I wish I could help. I am in CA and both my story and bonus quests are stuck as I would have to advance to InA in order to solve them. I was lucky enough to get a rifleman and 2 jeagers but I cant for the life of me figure out how I managed as I just negotiated the map looking for expansions and not putting any thought forward.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
I now know that you cannot plan your way forward to avoid these dead ends. They all involve tech research, I have two Industrial worlds ~ one held up by "The Peace Conference" quest which requires a player to Build 4 residential buildings from the Progressive Era or research a technology that unlocks a residential building.
In another Industrial world I am blocked by the quest "Declaration of War" Build a military building from the Progressive Era or research a military technology.
In my Progressive world the quest "Bring in the Colonel" also requires a player to research a technology.
As all technologies in these world Eras has been finished I cannot complete any of these quests without advancing to the next Age.
The art of predicting which direction any story quest will follow depending on actions taken during the quest is far beyond me. So I cannot see how to avoid these road blocks.
In any case often if you avoid them in one route you will be looped around to confront them later anyway.
The only certain way of finishing them is as suggested above by never completing any tech reseasrch unless it is called for in the story quest.
Unfortunately such an action will slow down your tech progress and often prevent you from completing many of the Event quests.
I suppose you have to choose your poison!