• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tree of Patience upgrade?

Epipheus

Private
Hi all. As I look through my inventory, I have several Tree of Patience sat there obviously from my Archdruid Hut. When I click on the info tab for these it opens a window showing and upgrade to the Sacred Tree of Patience. A lovely purple tree with quite good rewards for a 1x1. However if I then try to build said tree it doesn't give me the usual upgrade option, but merely just wants to build another (new) tree. The existing tree is of my current age as is the one in my inventory. I can find nothing about a Sacred tree of patience on the forum or anywhere else for that matter. Does anybody else see this on the info window or know of an issue with this? Is it just a matter of me being slightly dense and missing something obvious.
Any help is greatly recieved and thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
Those upgrades are part of the upcomming St Pats Event, so it is a bug that they are already showing.