• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Treasure - no icon on the button for Bronze Age

patrick3377

Corporal
  • World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Waterfox
  • Overview of the bug: No image with the face of the captain on the treasure hunt button. It is valid only for BA, at least only in BA noticed that
  • Screenshots: foe-bug-treasure-captain-ico.jpg
  • How often this occurs: 24/7
  • Urgency: Medium, I can live without it
  • Preventative Actions: none
  • Summary: See picture
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: yes

DeletedUser106419

I play on Cigard and I can see the icon properly so its not a problem with me.

Have you tried changing your Browser , I'm currently using Google Chrome, Firefox and Opera , or you could try and clear your cache if you haven't done so all ready then it might work for you.

DeletedUser101319

Missing Treasure Map Icon

• Langendorn:
  • Google Chrome 1.45.29307:
  • Missing Treasure Map Icon:
  • Screenshots:
  • All the time:
  • Low
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported - It has been reported as happening in Cirgard also although I am not having the problem in any other worlds.:
  • I have changed to two other browsers (Internet Explorer and Firefox. I have also cleared my cache, signed out and back in and refreshed numerous times. Nothing works and I do not have the problem in the other 5 worlds I play in.:

DeletedUser97349

Could you indicate which icon is missing? Is it the captain's portrait for Bronze Age?

DeletedUser97349

This is confirmed and forwarded for bronze age accounts, thank you for the bug report. FOE-23128

DeletedUser101319

Sorry Starzaan my fault, yes it is the bronze age Captain's portrait that is missing. It was there until late last night and has not reappeared since!

DeletedUser97349

Ah, thanks. This issue has been reported to the devs, and should be fixed in the next update :)