• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Treasure Hunt. Are We Losing It Here On The US Side Too?

Mandelynn

Corporal
I use Treasure Hunt daily in hopes of getting fp packs. I tried to use it on the EN server and its been removed from the game. They say now that mobile has access to the Daily Challenge and other features, they found it unnecessary to keep Treasure Hunt too.
Treasure Hunt has always helped me keep fp packs in inventory. I don't pay the daily challenge as anything good that might be there always forces me to move on the world map or tree.
Treasure Hunt always keeps me logging in constantly and I think thats good for the game in general.

Anyone know when they are going to take Treasure Hunt away here?
Next Update?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
You're still posting this on the EN forum although the same update has been posted on the US forum today so to answer your question US will lose treasure hunt Wednesday.

Mandelynn

Corporal
Thanks for the info. thought I was logged into the US side but quickly found out right after posting this.
Besides GBs where else can we get fps into inventory and not the bar?

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Thanks for the info. thought I was logged into the US side but quickly found out right after posting this.
Besides GBs where else can we get fps into inventory and not the bar?
1. Donate to guildies/friends/'hoodies GB's.

2. Put up a Chateau GB and run lots of recurring quests - namely the most efficient 'produce 2x 24hr production' quest of your current era + as many 'Unbirthday Party' quests as you can afford...
One of the possible quest prizes is a 5fp pack which will go strait into your inventory.

Otherwise, TH is replaced by Incidents + Daily Challenges.
And if your DC's are full of "negotiate/fight X sectors" quests, then don't leave ANY open/unconquered sectors on the main world map!!

If you have 0 available sectors to take, you will NEVER get those quests.