• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Treasure Hunt - 5 minute chest - no indication when complete

Stingy

Private
  • World: EN8 - HOUNDSMOOR / ZZ1 DUNARSUND / NL1 ARVAHALL & BRISGARD
  • Browser and Version: Pale Moon Version: 25.3.2 (x64)
  • Overview of the bug: There is no indication when the 5 minute treasure hunt is completed (the V-sign). When the other chests are completed (15' - 1 hr - 4 hr - 4 hr - 8 hr) they all show the V-sign
  • Screenshots: none
  • How often this occurs: Always
  • Urgency: Annoying, so ...
  • Preventative Actions: X
  • Summary: No V-sign indicating completion of the 5 minute chest in the Treasure Hunt
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: YES
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Sure - not solved

DeletedUser96901

it's not a bug it's a feature of the new update
first chest: never shows it

DeletedUser99588

It's not an ideal solution or exactly what was asked for by many but I think it will be workable once everyone gets used to needing to check for that first chest without the tick indicating. I've missed it the last couple of days but maybe in a week or two it will be second nature.

My preferred solution would have been for the first chest not to automatically start but require the player to click it first to get the ship sailing. Then the tick could be shown for all completed chests without it annoying those that do not participate.

I know many wanted a means of switching it of completely and can understand this but was unlikely to ever be implemented. The developers do not like providing to many player controlled settings which might be for technical or performance reasons.

DeletedUser97349

This is not a bug, although I believe the Treasure Hunt tick is not always behaving entirely as expected at present. This is being worked on, however. I will mark this as not a bug.

DeletedUser99445

Second day and its gone 2pm and I still haven't managed to get this going.
Please apply this fix to all buildings asap as it works so very well.

BasaltHead

Private
The ticks are now sporadic, sometime I get them, sometimes I don't, this is for all stages not just the 5 minutes. More often I don't get it for the 15 or 1 hour, and hence lose out.

Pity as it seemed to work perfectly fine before, though I understand it can be annoyinh for people who don't wish to participate.

Oh, and please add this to the iphone version.

DeletedUser103845

I am having same issue as KDS in previous post, I don't see the tick marks anymore, unless I stay logged in, and then I am not sure, it's still sporadic. Now I'm missing when the chest is done all the time. it's not just the 5 minute chest, it seems to be any of them, but now that the indicator doesn't work, I think I've only gotten it up to the 1 hour chest so far, without having to restart. I keep missing it (because no indicator!)

Ugh. It was fine before... it worked great.