• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Travelling Merchant/gypsy traders

• Thread starter DeletedUser102393
  • Start date

DeletedUser102393

Not sure anyone will like this idea or even if it has already been suggested. if it has I sorry.

I was thinking forge might install a travelling trade or gypsy trader.
the trader would spend 1 week per world (all hoods on said world) then move onto the next world the following week.
the trader would take an item (players choice) from his or her inventory and allow the player to "trade" the item for a spin on his wheel (no trade backs or cancelling after player has confirmed his agreement much like spending diamonds confirmation, the deal is set) the player gets a single spin on the wheel for a prize equal era as the traded item with a chance at a next higher era reward (good luck) , chance at a lower era item (bad luck) and majority of items same era as the item being traded. The offered reward items should be listed so the player can confirm there might be an item for them they are interested in. the rewards could be random of all the different event rewards,coins,supplies,forge packs, even a small chance for small amount of diamonds. the player hits spin the wheel spins and randomly selects an item from the list offers on that particular trade and then places it in the players inventory. the reason for this kind of trade would be to allow the players to swap out some of the items they got from events that have no value to them or that they got too many of... for example I have 5 sandcastles in my inventory on a world and already placed 2 on the same world. I like sandcastles but 6 would ruin the city not enough space to support that much sand buildings =P , thats the idea woohoo. all I ask is if my idea is decided to be a good idea please name the gypsy JAMION or call the magic wheel JAMION's Wheel of luck or something so I get some bragging rights =P personally I would love an idea like this I have alot of palm trees and other inventory items I would like to trade off for a chance at something better or different. if you guys like this idea and add it , I have many more "what i think are great ideas" and my input could be procured for the small price of 1 small forge pack for every player on my main server en1. small price to pay for great ideas =P

DeletedUser105504

This is a good idea. I would love to see this implemented. (Apart from the name ;P )

DeletedUser102393

no no it is a good idea and the name should stand =P

DeletedUser

I don't know what to say...What will happend if there are no items from the inventory? That was 1st. 2nd - the idea should be formated. About the vote - I don't know .Strange idea : -1.

DeletedUser15432

Ambivalent towards this idea, therefore, a score of 0, it has been rumoured that the gift option will never be used

DeletedUser2989

As dani2001 mentioned the idea will need to be formatted (formats found here).