• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trapped in Other Towns

DeletedUser1081

• World: Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: 1.24.22682 (16.04.2014 8:47), mink (62264), en2, en_US, WIN 13,0,0,182, Windows 7, Firefox/28.0, 1327x608, Legacy
  • Overview of the bug: After PvP, or on polivating/FPing/egging visits, I regularly get "stuck" in someone else's city with no "action" tabs or "back to city" tab. I need to refresh to get back to my own city. This has been happening for a few days - maybe since April 18th/19th - was there a hotfix in that period that smuggled in some bugs?
  • Screenshots: --
  • How often this occurs: About 30% of the time.
  • Urgency: Medium-high.
  • Preventative Actions: Don't go to anyone else's city? But visiting others is crucial to the game. :confused:
  • Additional details: I recall this bug from a few years ago. Like a few others that have cropped up recently, it seems to be making a comeback for some reason.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: I have no idea what keywords to search for. I looked through the first page of bug reports and don't see anything about it.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Yes. Refreshing fixes it, but it shouldn't be happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

I have got this maybe 5% (or even less) of the time after PvP'ing, but never gotten it from polivating.

DeletedUser1081

I don't recall it ever happening to me before this week (I recall reading about other people having the problem way back when) and now it's happening intermittently on all sorts of visits to other towns: when I egg people, when I donate FPs, when I polivate and when I indulge in PvP.