• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Training Animation (Give your thanks to savagecabbage)

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7719

Proposal:
There should be a animation when army units are training

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
there is one, but it wasn't in correct format

Reason:
when units are being trained, or just in general, there is no animation on army buildings, but there other objects

Details:
Give an animation on building when a units is being trained

Visual Aids:
none needed

Balance:
this doesn't affect balance

Abuse Prevention:
People being entertained from watching a unit being trained;)

Summary:
Training. Animation. Need I say more?

DeletedUser

+1
A thread from the dead that needs to be read. I think it should be given consideration.

DeletedUser

+1 too...i think this idea already mentioned but havent done a single thing bout it..

DeletedUser5026

+1 from me too, though I must add that they should add an enable/disable feature, for those whose computers cannot handle the extra workload.

L.R.

DeletedUser

I did not read (in the idea) that this is about eye candy. I see it as being able to see at a glance if you military building is producing a unit or sitting idle. This is something the half-moon icon does not cover.

I would like to see, without hovering on the building, that nothing can be done at the moment because that building is busy. It would help if there was a 'busy working' animation, and an 'idle but waiting for coins or diamonds' animation, and lastly a 'works all done and the sun's setting low' animation.

But that's just me being greedy. The original idea is fine.

DeletedUser

+1 it's still a good idea, particularly with GrossEyeEh's suggested 'greedy' extras.

But what's the reference to SavageCabbage about?

DeletedUser15432

Proposal:
There should be a animation when army units are training

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
there is one, but it wasn't in correct format

Reason:
when units are being trained, or just in general, there is no animation on army buildings, but there other objects

Details:
Give an animation on building when a units is being trained

Visual Aids:
none needed

Balance:
this doesn't affect balance

Abuse Prevention:
People being entertained from watching a unit being trained;)

Summary:
Training. Animation. Need I say more?

+1 from me for this idea - would be extremely helpful, although I believe someone has just started a new thread regarding this as well

DeletedUser

yes I think there is another similar thread, but +1 from me again I like this idea. kim.

DeletedUser7719

But what's the reference to SavageCabbage about?
He actually had thought of the idea, but no template (it should be ordered around this thread if you sorted results by thread start date), so I just merely created the idea with it since I liked the idea as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.