• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trailside smithy produces overwhelmingly more summerhold frags

• Thread starter Deleted member 127677
  • Start date

Deleted member 127677

The Fellowship Event ended over 2 months ago. Like many others in the couple of weeks after the event, I too noticed a significant disproportion in the number of fragments i was receiving for the Summerhold Manor, compared to the Sunhaven upgrade kit. I complained at the time, but that thread seems to be gone. However, I just checked again, and since about the middle/end of August, I seem to have received enough fragments to place two new summerhold manors, I have 4 kits in inventory as well. Yet, during all of that time, I have had a total of 20 fragments, after an initial full 150 to upgrade a fifth sunhaven. I have a total of 30 in inventory now. It’s impossible to trace how many of the respective fragments I have collected on any given day, but just as a crude calculation, 2 summerhold manors and 4 kits is equal to 3300 fragments (yes, I use TBG religiously and also used to do one or several finish special productions on it as well), while what I know for certain that I have received are 180 sunhaven fragments. So, like in my previous complaint, I am stating once more that the ratio is not 1:9, but closer to 0.5:9.5. This should be stated correctly, or the Trailside Smithy be adjusted accordingly.