• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trading goods

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I want to trade goods but there are not really very many offers and the ratio is .1 which is horrible.

DO I need to join a guild to trade? How do I join one?

DeletedUser5026

Hey benjaminmckay,

Trade ratios of 0.1 are indeed horrible, only offered by NPC traders i.e. the game system itself, and are usually a last resort for most people. Trading can be done with neighbours or with guild members, hence you do not need to join a guild to trade. However, I would recommend joining a guild because:

1. Trades with neighbours will cost you a forge point. This means one less forge point to use in your research or donation to Great Buildings, etc.
  2. Trades with guild members are free, i.e. they do not cost forge points.
To join a guild, you can go about it in various ways:

1. On this forum, there are several sections dedicated to various worlds/servers i.e. Arvahall, Cirgard, Houndsmoor. In those sections, there is a subsection called Guild Recruitments. You can look in there to see if any guild is recruiting, or alternatively, advertise yourself.
  2. You can also click on the world ranking at the top left corner of the game screen (a laurel and a number), then the Guilds tab. There you can see a list of all the guilds. Browse through and see which one might seem like a good place for you to be, then message the leader(s) of the guild to ask for an invitation (the leaders are usually indicated in the guild description).
Hope you find a fun guild to hang out with soon!!

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

In addition to Lone Ranger's great advice, you can also trade with people on your friends list.
Having friends and being in a guild can be very beneficial, as it means more people will support your town by polishing / motivating, and you have more people to support in the hopes of getting some Blueprints if you are interested to build Great Buildings.

If you don't want to join a guild, try setting up some trades yourself and seeing if someone wants to accept them :)

~Mutzena~

Status
Not open for further replies.