• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Trade offers not showing

DeletedUser

My trade offers do not show in Trade so I don't know if others can see my offers and then trade with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

0.14.9091 (16.08.2012 11:25), urea (320379), en2, en_US, WIN 11,3,300,270, Windows Vista, MSIE 8.0, 1436x788. Have tried clearing all browsers' caches without success. I'm stuck at this point in the game and can't go any further until I can trade.

DeletedUser

Aha! I just got a very helpful reply from Support. When you offer something to trade it will not show on your screen in the Market, it will only appear in 'Your Current Offers'.

DeletedUser1081

ohh okay - sorry for not seeing what the problem was. (i've had trades not show in my "current offers" and thought that's what was meant here.) don't mind me ... :cool: