• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trade idea for Guild Members

DeletedUser

When I trade with guildies/members, I am going to create a trade with an ODD/UNEVEN number. This way, guildies will know that I want to trade with them (and not on the open market).

Example:

I create a trade like 21 gold for 21 copper. This is a trade for guildies.
If I create a trade like 50 silk for 50 bronze, then this is for the open market.

DeletedUser

The uneven/odd trade numbers indicate that I am seeking goods for a quest or for research (and not for balancing my trade resource portfolio).

DeletedUser

That's actually a pretty smart system..
Have to ask though, what keeps your guild members from accepting your Open Market trades, should they be able to?

DeletedUser

Have to ask though, what keeps your guild members from accepting your Open Market trades, should they be able to?

Well actually it's pretty genius in that way.. If a guild member would also benefit from the trade they could accept it, but if a guildie is only looking to help people in need they would see this is just a trade to even stock and not for an urgent need.

Very nice idea :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Absolutely nothing. But why should she want to its a fair trade. I think the point is she is trying to indicate the difference between what she actually Needs as soon as possible and trades she is not panicking about but can be accepted if the guild member wishes.

DeletedUser3157

This would be all so much easyer if they just added couple of more filtering options, does not sound overly complicacted to do imo :P

For example extra filter to see "guild-only" trades and hence block out offers possibly intended for nabers made by your guildmates.
And just having an "important" tab you can click when putting up trade offers. Like trade offers ticked "important" would be listed in different colour, so that people would know if you are putting up this trade to help other people out due to have excess of this good, or because you are in urgent need of the target resource.

This would mean people no longer forced to use silly codes and whatever systems just to get the same point across.

DeletedUser

This would be all so much easyer if they just added couple of more filtering options, does not sound overly complicacted to do imo :P

For example extra filter to see "guild-only" trades and hence block out offers possibly intended for nabers made by your guildmates.
And just having an "important" tab you can click when putting up trade offers. Like trade offers ticked "important" would be listed in different colour, so that people would know if you are putting up this trade to help other people out due to have excess of this good, or because you are in urgent need of the target resource.

This would mean people no longer forced to use silly codes and whatever systems just to get the same point across.

+1 :)

DeletedUser

Yes, it is helpful for me to know which of the guild members really, really, really, NEED the goods. So, they create their trade in an odd/uneven number of goods. This way, I will do my best to help them out. =)

I got the idea when I was in Guild Only trading and saw a couple of oddball looking trades. (Which, of course, I have seen before but I never got this idea until now.) I knew that they had made this oddball trade for research or to negotiate a sector, and that they were just short on some specific goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2456

FYI - This is in game discussion...

Someone go post in the ideas forum.

DeletedUser

This is actually a discussion, not an idea.
It's just a proposed suggestion of how Milady does it in her guild and sharing the tactic with the rest of the community. :)

I don't see any traits of an idea in this tactic. It's just a way of doing things.

As for hint's suggestion, I think there are a few similar ideas live already in the Ideas section.

- L

DeletedUser7719

This is actually a discussion, not an idea.
It's just a proposed suggestion of how Milady does it in her guild and sharing the tactic with the rest of the community. :)

I don't see any traits of an idea in this tactic. It's just a way of doing things.

As for hint's suggestion, I think there are a few similar ideas live already in the Ideas section.

- L
I think Chromeozone knew that he was referring to hint's post, so if there is a similar idea, please put the link