• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trade decorations in the inventory for higher or lower age decorations

• Thread starter DeletedUser109385
  • Start date

DeletedUser109385

Proposal:
Allow the player to trade decorations in the inventory for higher or lower ages decoration

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?Yup Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?No

Reason:
I have been doing a lot of GE, I have been getting lots of useless decorations like Cypresses, Gate of the Sun...which are simply no good, all they give is happiness, I already have lots of happiness and putting lots of decoration in your city is quite inefficient when you build a cultural building which takes less space with all the decoration combined.
Many quests require us to build decorations of specific ages like in certain events, so I was thinking it would actually be great if you can trade your decorations for higher or lower ages to at least complete those quests so these decorations you constantly receive as rewards in GE don't become useless.

Details:
The decorations you are allowed to trade can only be decorations from your inventory to prevent any abuse, if you want to trade your decoration for lower age decorations you simply need one decoration to trade down no matter how many ages you trade down.

However if you want to trade your decoration for higher age decoration, even the decoration for ages you are ages away from reaching then you can need lots of decorations to trade with depending on the age of which decoration you want plus you will have to pay a diamond price with it depending on how many ages you like your decoration to be. If you want to trade your decoration maximum 2 ages higher then there is no diamond price however you need to have 2 decorations of your age to trade for one age higher and 4 decorations to trade 2 ages higher all for just 1 decoration, anything more than 2 ages you will have to pay a diamond price.

If you want premium decoration of ages lower than your age then you still need to pay a diamond price when you are trading your decoration down however the price won't be as high as it originally is for the premium decoration you want, if you want a premium decoration higher than your age then the diamond price which will be 30% more expensive than its original price and you still have to give your own age decoration with it.

The GE decorations can also be used for trading, they will be counted as the age you are currently in decorations since GE decorations have no age.

Visual Aids:
Nothing

Balance:
The details were everything of balance, I just made it a little harder to give decoration of higher ages as higher ages decorations to give more happiness.

Abuse Prevention:
All decoration from Inventory only