• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trade (dated and timed)

DeletedUser

Proposal: Is there any chance that trade posts could be dated and timed so that we can filter them into oldest trade first?

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

I have checked and can't see any posts which have a similarity to this.

Reason: This would allow for guild members to help out those guild members who have been waiting longest to obtain the goods they need.

Details: Filter option by date and time may not realy be needed as the current filter system should be sufficient. Marking each trade with a date and time though would be excellent and make guild members much happier. If the filter system can be altered to accomodate this idea with little work then please do so as it can only add to the usefulness of the idea.

Visual Aids:
Trade.jpg

Which one was posted first?

Balance:N/A

Abuse Prevention:N/A

Summary: I simply think this would be a nice addition to the guild to help members get their trade in a fair and orderly fashion. I understand that the trade quantity may determine which trade is taken in most cases but if the trades are small and numerous then the earlies ca be taken first to help those who need them most.

This idea outlines that trades should be dated and timed when posted so that those players who have waited longest should get their trades first or at least quicker when within a guild. I would happily help anyone in my guild when they need goods but i want to help those who have been waiting the longest and may not ask for help. If you agree with me on this then please post your support on the thread attached here.

~ddrd1981

Last edited by a moderator: