• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tower of Relics

DeletedUser112352

What are the benefits of building this GE? Is there a certain age it is best in? Many thanks for your guidance in advance.

DeletedUser111866

Is a chance to get 100FP on top of an encounter in GE enough to consider ToR built? Got 3 already over a month of it standing, I say decent, and very decent. It's sort of ageless, and best built in Iron Age if you ply GE. Of course, if you don't or can't, it's useless.

DeletedUser112352

Is a chance to get 100FP on top of an encounter in GE enough to consider ToR built? Got 3 already over a month of it standing, I say decent, and very decent. It's sort of ageless, and best built in Iron Age if you ply GE. Of course, if you don't or can't, it's useless.

Thank you so much. I will be building.

Vesiger

Monarch
I'm not sure it's worth levelling up, since you get most of the benefits just from building it. Each extra level has a relatively tiny effect compared to the massive leap of getting to level 1...

DeletedUser111866

I'm not sure it's worth levelling up, since you get most of the benefits just from building it.
By the way, it's true that this GB has the least benefit from leveling up compared to building to lv1. The best benefit is chance of rare relic, raising by 0.5% from lv1 to lv10, which alone may not be worthy at all. At least for me, uncommon relics grant most bang for buck, with 100FP and 200 current age goods among the possible prizes. And since the starting percentage for uncommon is 25%, leveling ToR for uncommons doesn't sound solidly supported.