• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

tower access through army management

DeletedUser7719

PvP Standings Button

Proposal:
Need a quick, go-to button to see standings in PvP towers you can fight in

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? yes (not the best at searching though:()
Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? No

Reason:
When you're more into the HMA or above, the world map takes longer to load; let alone look around for the PvP towers

Details:
Either have that tenth unused button, a "Tower Standings" button, or instead just put one tower in the middle of the world map, that you can click and scroll through to see other Ages

Visual Aids:
Idea 1a.jpg or Idea 1b.jpg

Balance:
Not really anything you need to balance

Abuse Prevention:
Abuse: Making everyone's lives easier :eek:

Summary:
Make a PvP Standings button

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

Please - this would be a really good improvement and I 100% support.

Its a real pain to have to go into map every time you want to see what the points score is and with the map always slow to load its a double pain!!

One click to see a summary of all towers would be great and even better would be if there was a link into the actual tower from the summary.

Good idea, 100% supprt for future improvement. VFRMark

DeletedUser2029

Proposal:
enable tower ranking list access through army management screen

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
there aren't any

Reason:
in order to get to a specific tournament ranking list, you have to first open the world map, which takes forever to load, then you have to search the tower you're looking for, then you have to load the list,.... it all takes too much time and for the most players, huge number of battle points comes from PvP, so it would be fair that we could access the towers without loading the world map.

Details:
- add another tab in the army management screen named "towers". the content could be similar to "inventory" screen where you have 8 fields, each representing one tower. to access the information, just click on the tower and a pop-up screen appears with that tower's ranking list (the tower should appear in the "tower inventory" after you've conquered it).
- the alternative could be that you add this tab to the "town hall" screen

Visual Aids:
sorry, but I don't have any (not that any is really needed)

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
interface changes - no abuse

DeletedUser

+1 even though I don't battle and never have to check the towers haha. But I can see the benefits of this :)

DeletedUser

It sounds very familiar to me... as an old idea that got lost :(

+1 from me (again)!

DeletedUser1094

Since these are identically ideas, I have merged your threads.
The initial proposal has been put on top... I hope you don't mind, PorfirioDiaz.

+1 from me.

DeletedUser

Seems to be 100% agreed upon thus far... Right before I stopped PvP-ing, I thought it would be nice to have a feature like that. Not really a concern of mine, anymore, but I can definitely see the harmless practicality.

DeletedUser7719

How do I explain this...
The OP now was the link I sent you, but King Dael moved it into this thread (which explains the "No Thread specified"). You saw Porfirio's when you commented the first time.

DeletedUser

haha, nice one

But no, there really has been an idea for this before ;) However... something happened to the ideas section a long time ago and now it's gone.

Let's not get off-topic though by discussing that... who else is in favour of the idea in this thread?
(or against it, of course)