• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Total point and rank wrong in report from battle

DeletedUser

The screen shot shows points won in battle. It also shows no point total. I checked the tower and I did get the points. So this is just the report not being right.

Ema tower battle was against a player

foe.jpg

0.15.9341 (28.08.2012 9:41), RufusT.Firefly (40041), en3, en_US, WIN 11,3,300,271, Windows 7, Opera Version/12.01, 1024x645

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

This is very similar to this thread, just a few differences.
Both are concerning faulty battle reports, but the towers still working properly.
Is this maybe an attempted fix of the other problem?

DeletedUser

Bart sorry i missed that can you move over to that thread or just lock this one.

thanks

rufust.firefly

DeletedUser4089

Well, they may actually be different issues, just very similar, so it may be best in it's own thread. I have no power here anyway, just giving my (possibly wrong) insights :)

DeletedUser4927

I had that problem all last week, but it corrected itself today.

DeletedUser

Confirming, I've never had this bug before, but since the hotfix today I've had it.
The reports are faulty, but the towers still update correctly it seems.

- Lodroth

DeletedUser

This morning when the pvp tourney started the battle reports were stuck on the final results of the previous tourney except that the points at the top of the screen were right and the pvp tournament points at the tower were OK.

This behaviour is exactly the same as I saw this morning except that the values have been reset to zero.

DeletedUser

Very similar, but different indeed. Perhaps the hotfix took care of the problem, but made a new one by mistake. Thanks for reporting.

DeletedUser

forgeofempire.jpg

But what can i do when im alone on the pvp list? I have to wait until it repair itself?

DeletedUser

That just means (usually) that no one has had a battle with Bronze Age Units so there is no score. Have you had any fights in your local neighbourhood with your army consisting of Bronze age units ONLY.

DeletedUser3157

The score is not from past week btw. I think it's from 2 or 3 weeks ago. Or some combination of past weeks scores(not including last weeks one). It shows me on 238k pts on EMA tower and 0 pts on HMA tower, considering I competed in my HMA tower last week and for a couple of weeks haven't put so much points on EMA tower, this can't be from last week.

DeletedUser

Yes i had many battles with my neighbours. I attacking them, they attacking me. I should win this tournament, im the best in my neighbourhood. Im almost in Iron age, so i hope ill find some opponents there.

DeletedUser3157

This bug is still not fixed, so I assume it is not listed as a priority or smth? I know it's technically just a display bug, but it is still somewhat annoying and could be very confusing to newbies and people not exactly understanding the nature of the bug as they see their leadership points resetting to same value after every battle they do.

DeletedUser

This is amazingly annoying, because i need some expand, and i dont have chance to do that in near future... And this is not only display error, it seems that tournament never existed in my neighbourhood... That's my luck.