• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tool tip/mouse over display

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How about a way to set the delay or toggle off/on the mouse over/cursor display info!

Once your familiar with the stats/specs the instant cursor info is just annoying, especially when you are trying to collect your gold and resources, it just gets in the way of seeing what you're doing.

I know it's sort of trivial...but it would make the game more user friendly.

Also...I know there is no plans to be able to rotate the buildings (for economical placement) but how about at least being able to rotate the map to see your city from different angles?

I know it will mean nothing toward game play, it would just be a nice feature...making the game more attractive.

Mortaryan Vasitva

DeletedUser

Hey,

I have to agree with the toggle off information (it does get in the way and can be annoying).

Though for rotate map, the game designers would have to re-design all the buildings (to allow us to see them from different angles) so unless they have nothing else to do I don't see this coming about any time soon.

DeletedUser4089

The problem with making the map rotatable, is you then see the buildings from more angles. So you double the graphics needed, and all the stuff that goes with that. It's been requested before, I can't remember if it was flat out denied to never happen, or just not anytime soon. You can try using the search function for that.

As for the main idea you had, I'm not sure it's that much of a problem really. Just my opinion.

Also, if you want to submit an idea or suggestion for adding to them game, please see this topic for the required format.

DeletedUser

Thought the rotate was probably a long shot, both ideas are really just quality of game issues, and would just make the game friendlier to play.

Thanks for the link.

I will still submit the tool tip delay toggle...you never know.

Hey Bartimaeus...I also have an awesome beard...but mine is an evil wizard beard. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.