• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Todays merger and it's extremely unfair outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14919

I would like to emphasise my absolute disgust at the outcome of the merger that took place earlier today and the effect it has had on my personal situation....Before the merger I was 2nd in my neighbourhood with a personal points total of 77,550, I was 60,000 points behind the no1 ranked player(ASHKAN69) and we were locked in battle for the tournaments every week and it was a good contest....He has dropped to 2nd in his new neighbourhood and boasts he will be back to no1 very soon....I on the other hand have dropped from 2nd to 48th...YES 48TH.....and find myself being attacked by new neighbours who have 550,000 points and who attack with FIELD GUNS and JEAGER INFANTRY when my most advanced troops are MUSKETS...Therefore I won't win any more medals in any more tournaments and therefore my chances of getting any victory expansions any time soon are zero whereas before I would have got the 2,000 medal expansion in a month......If the games administrators don't remedy the situation i'm in and put me in a neighbourhood where i'm against equals I might as well delete my account here on this world and concentrate on my game on GRIEFENTAL.....I put 2 tickets in to support and was told to post my feedback here in the forum which this thread is.......I feel i'm being paid lip-service to and that nothing will happen.........I bet this is the worst merger anyone on this world has experienced but I still expect nothing will be done about it.......Anyone reading this put yourselves in my shoes, i bet you would be bloody upset about it too.!!!!!

DeletedUser12633

Hi there,

I understand your frustration and I'm sure this is no fun for you.
I'm just a regular player but from what I could read, mergers are meant to happen more often, every 2 weeks and quite a good shuffle so not everything is doomed for you.
I know this won't help your situation but perhaps after a couple of weeks a new merger will happen and you will be in a better position ? (yup I'm candid but let's see how things settle down)

I dropped from 2nd to "only" 12th but equally, it also depends on whether your hood is actively PvPing, in my case I think some are really military active. Maybe check people's behaviours over the course of the next days or so ?

Also; in the meantime while you wait for next merge you can still contribute to your guildies GBs to get medals; also I just checked your town and I see your Zeus at Level 9 ... when your collosseum at LeveL 1. This game is also a lot about balance in my humble opinion.. Perhaps if you level your Collosseum you will get more medals on a daily basis, if you see what i mean :)

Good luck though...

DeletedUser

I 100% agree with the THE CHIEF. After spending several month playing this game and reaching the position that I am in, the last thing I want to hear is shuffle, my hood/effort is more then just the sum of its score.

mergers are meant to happen more often, every 2 weeks and quite a good shuffle so not everything is doomed for you.
I know this won't help your situation but perhaps after a couple of weeks a new merger will happen and you will be in a better position ? (yup I'm candid but let's see how things settle down)
What people asked for was to deal with several specific issues, not break the system with shuffle every two weeks and hope for the best. Why call it hoods at all, if those are just temporary ranking holders for the tower system to work.

We loose sense of progression, if before everyone who pushed forward moved up in their hood, now your effort is gone to waste, since you are randomly shuffled every two weeks and will be placed anywhere from first among weaker players to last among stronger.

So now instead of fighting against 80 players, who you get to know over time, talk with etc you fight against 1200, with global ranking as the only way to track your progress. Which is known as futile pointless and stupid pursuit, which interest a tin portion of top level players, because simply put a new player can NEVER catch up with another player who joined a month before and put up even remotely the same effort you do(he is matched with higher lvl player, get more pvp points for every fight and gather more coins for every round) unless you spend up a lot of diamonds.

DeletedUser

There is already a thread for this discussion. You can find it here.

I will close this thread because it's best to keep the discussion in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.