• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: To much is to much

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser643

I am fed up of all the bugs.
Production never update i must go through the army to updaye the production
disconnection very often
loss of gold and forge point
loss of life points of soldiers without fighting
diasapearing soldiers
and at las but not least my copper foundry diasapered while i was trying to change its emplacement.

YOU ARE SORRY FOR ALL THESE INCONVIENIENCE,I KNOW,YOU ARE GOING TO SAY IT IS BECAUSE IT S A BETA,I KNOW
BUT THIS GAME SUCKS FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM,PAY 10 MONKEYS AS DEVELLOPERS AND YOU WILL HAVE THE SAME RESULTS.
BY THE WAY IF YOU WANT TO TEST A CAR BEFORE BUYING IT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY,HERE WITH THE DIAMONDS OPTION IS YOU WANT TO BUY THE CAR OK,YOU WANT TO TEST IT OK SO YOU MUST PAY.
SO PLEASE THIS TIME NO APOLOGISE,I NEED EXPLANATION AND NOT AS BETA BLA BLA BLA.
IS INNO CIE ARE BELONGING TO BANKSTERS GANG?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65

you DO NOT have to buy diamonds. its your choice, and you should remember the people who do buy diamonds are paying for this game to be developed. if your so upset with this game and it sucks from top to bottom then don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out ;)

DeletedUser1688

What kind of answer is this?Is that an answer from INNO team?I am playing from day when closed beta open and I know there is lots of players spending money in this game and what I see is nothing in this games is developed,exept few bugs fixed nothing change since 07.04 untill today,you can chek that in anouncement you will see.....And be polite mister farmer if you can.....

DeletedUser

you DO NOT have to buy diamonds. its your choice, and you should remember the people who do buy diamonds are paying for this game to be developed. if your so upset with this game and it sucks from top to bottom then don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out ;)

lets see who pays for this game if all premium players go away. I am one of them and am not amused by their treatment as well

DeletedUser

First of to you IgmaEn. farmerlynch is not from innogames or a mod etc.
We have colored names to stand out from the normal users.

ANYway....
Hallo grouchy and thanks for you post and interest in the game, even with all the bugs we have.
As always i will start out with the known fact, that it is purely your own choice to buy diamonds. No where ever will you see anyone asking you to buy or nearly forcing you to buy. That is all your own choice.
Yes yes, if no one bought there might would be no game. True. But for those of us who dont have a big bank account, we can still play this game free of charge. Just a heads up, before we nag about the diamonds.

The cost as well has been mentioned will go down when the game gets further in its development. So until then, we must brace our self :-)

Now. About the bugs, it has been said from innogames, that they rather would do BIG updates once in a while, than doing updates every other day. First of it would mean the game, would have to be taken offline for updates, meaning no game time, and it would actually take longer time to develop the game, if the devs should work on the worlds all the time with small updates.

With big updates they can be sure to test out new stuff to minimize new bugs and meanwhile, we can play the game nonestop and only worry about downtime, once every other week. And to sum up "IgmaEn" the latest update was the 14 Maj, might not be big in the everyday eye, but performance issue and small bug fixes do alot, compared to new stuff.
And i would rather have small bugfixes so we have as much of a bug free state game, than massive stuff to play with, but all with major bugs, so the game would "SUCK" anyway.

So again, i can only imagine innogames and the devs is working as fast as they can to bring new content, and fix the bugs we see and have reported. Until then, we must just enjoy the game as it is, and be happy that innogames have made a new game for us :-)

Hope you all like this response and hopefully will play the game still even with bugs jumping on the game every other now and then :-)

DeletedUser276

I am fed up of all the bugs.
Production never update i must go through the army to updaye the production
disconnection very often

Aye that should be fixed with one of the upcoming updates.

loss of gold and forge point
loss of life points of soldiers without fighting
diasapearing soldiers
and at las but not least my copper foundry diasapered while i was trying to change its emplacement.

I dont remember seeing an ingame ticket for any of these. I know if things disapeared on me for no reason I would be shaking my fist in tickets and raising cain. would you care to explain how you lost gold and forge points? Or are you just wanting to stomp your feet and shout for a while to make yourself feel better first?

YOU ARE SORRY FOR ALL THESE INCONVIENIENCE,I KNOW,YOU ARE GOING TO SAY IT IS BECAUSE IT S A BETA,I KNOW
BUT THIS GAME SUCKS FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM,PAY 10 MONKEYS AS DEVELLOPERS AND YOU WILL HAVE THE SAME RESULTS.

Ah well as monkeys I guess we cant help you with your problems. We can still try but the site.. of... oooh banana's... *wanders off*

BY THE WAY IF YOU WANT TO TEST A CAR BEFORE BUYING IT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY,HERE WITH THE DIAMONDS OPTION IS YOU WANT TO BUY THE CAR OK,YOU WANT TO TEST IT OK SO YOU MUST PAY.

What you say makes sense... however you can try the game out without buying diamonds... like a free test drive. However seriously though have you bought any diamonds for this game? Something tells me probably no as your over reaction tends to send the signal that your trying to get us to suck up to you and give you diamonds as some sort of apology for not giving you diamonds to begin with. Done know how that works where your at but thats not how things are done here.

SO PLEASE THIS TIME NO APOLOGISE,I NEED EXPLANATION AND NOT AS BETA BLA BLA BLA.
IS INNO CIE ARE BELONGING TO BANKSTERS GANG?

I wouldnt dream of apologizing to you. no no I insist.. really. Now if you will excuse me I have this wild banana I captured and have a poop flinging competition at 9 O'clock.

DeletedUser1688

Blacksmith you closed thread without giving me chance to answer MadGab7,if I doubt in what INNO team doing I woudnt post at this forum at all,like I wont anymore.

DeletedUser276

I closed the other thread because it was made because the original poster thought this thread was closed. Since its obvious this thread is not closed I closed the extra thread to ensure the entire conversation on this remains in 1 thread.

If you choose not to post in here to answer MadGab7 then that is indeed your decision. My closing of that thread was not in anyway intended to be antagonistic or a way to cut off your conversation there. I just dont want 20 threads open on the same conversation.

DeletedUser

WOW... if you are so fed up with all the bugs, how come I have never seen even 1 bug report from you?

A number of the things you mention I have never seen in a bug report ever, your login has only done 7 posts, none of them a serious bug, and the disrespect shown in this post is amazing, considering you have not payed a cent for a very complex game... if you want to talk about the bugs you claim to have, please message me and we can discuss them.

DeletedUser1378

Now if you will excuse me I have this wild banana I captured and have a poop flinging competition at 9 O'clock.

All this about monkeys makes me think of that card game Poo ... Anyone played it? It's hilarious!

DeletedUser180

Going BACK on topic.....People, if you come to the forum to gripe about the game, well newsflash, it is just words. I do not care what certain forum members say (although I am surprised because this person has been doing work with Inno for many years) AND I know Checkered Jester, and blacksmith. I know how tickets work, having had long discussions with many people who handled them....DESPITE what you hear, the best way to have your issue tracked is to submit a support ticket ingame. If you as a player fail to do so, then for gods sake quit beachin, and admit your lazy as heck and shut up all ready!!

DeletedUser

The first recipient of the coveted FoE Weekly Golden Troll Award goes to........

GROUCHY!

GoldenTrollFoE.jpg

DeletedUser

lol^. Seriously to the OP, dude, just like everything else in life, if you don't like it, get out :p

DeletedUser

Aye that should be fixed with one of the upcoming updates.

I dont remember seeing an ingame ticket for any of these. I know if things disapeared on me for no reason I would be shaking my fist in tickets and raising cain. would you care to explain how you lost gold and forge points? Or are you just wanting to stomp your feet and shout for a while to make yourself feel better first?

Ah well as monkeys I guess we cant help you with your problems. We can still try but the site.. of... oooh banana's... *wanders off*

What you say makes sense... however you can try the game out without buying diamonds... like a free test drive. However seriously though have you bought any diamonds for this game? Something tells me probably no as your over reaction tends to send the signal that your trying to get us to suck up to you and give you diamonds as some sort of apology for not giving you diamonds to begin with. Done know how that works where your at but thats not how things are done here.

I wouldnt dream of apologizing to you. no no I insist.. really. Now if you will excuse me I have this wild banana I captured and have a poop flinging competition at 9 O'clock.

still laughing at this one,too funny m8 :D

DeletedUser643

Okay.
Seems this company by getting money from players is trying to improve the game,i.e the customers is asked to help the inno by paying an unfinished product,this is called an hold up.
I am not against profits,profist is the nerve of the economy however making product with a defect and poorly thought product is a real rip off.
Asking to testers to pay is a commercial non sense,be aware is the begining of the end of you company if you keep on going on this commercial strategy.
And by sending notifications for saying the truth it shows the true face of the people who are working for this company

DeletedUser

Seems this company by getting money from players is trying to improve the game,i.e the customers is asked to help the inno by paying an unfinished product,this is called an hold up.
No, a hold-up/robbery is taking something from someone by force or threat of force. Players spending money on FoE are doing so voluntarily.

I am not against profits,profist is the nerve of the economy however making product with a defect and poorly thought product is a real rip off.
I don't know of any complicated software application released in the last 20 years that didn't have at least one bug in it. This game hasn't even been officially released yet, hence the beta tag. If you're able to code without a single defect, you should be making millions writing code.

Asking to testers to pay is a commercial non sense,be aware is the begining of the end of you company if you keep on going on this commercial strategy.
I have not noticed a single request by Innogames asking us to pay. They've provided an option but have not made any request that I've seen. To the contrary, I've seen forum posts by staff suggesting we shouldn't pay, that buying diamonds at this stage of development wasn't a good idea.

And by sending notifications for saying the truth it shows the true face of the people who are working for this company
I have no clue what you mean by this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wauw Grouchy.

I would actually not think you would answer back in that tone, after all these great players in here have pretty much gone against everything you say. I would have hoped that would show you, how others feel and think about this game.

I am surpriced you even took the time to write and make that sad name for yourself.
Now that is said. We do of cause take the things you write seriously. But again. all your points about money is pretty much none existing since as we all say, ITS YOUR CHOICE. And since innogames continue to make great game, your point in that the company would fail is once again sad and stupid. Innogames is the best, and do their best to fix every game they make.
We cant continue to "hide" behind the beta fase. I give you that. But no matter what, your post is simply not contributing to anything on the forum, and i think it is time for you to leave this game, and let all of us players who love the game for what it is at the moment have fun.

Thanks for you interest in the game, go out and enjoy the sunny weather :-)

DeletedUser

What exactly is being "investigated" in this thread? It should be closed as it is only a rant with no real content...

Investigating: To much is to much

DeletedUser653

Blacksmith - may I say thanks for an intelligent reply to a bit of a rant.

grouchy has his point and we are all aware of this but rather then put a frustrated guy down it was much better to reply to his points and stop a rant.

On his defence, I am a diamond player (or was) and have got so fed up with the lack of trading and that 75 players in my group are dead that I have started again and now playing diamond free which is a real pain when stuck but I was lucky and in the split group 12 so 75% of players are active and we have trades on offer (but not what i need!!!).

Mark

PS - thanks for the hints and tips on trading, makes a player feel better, just would be nice to have some idea of time - days or week or months would be useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.