• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Timeless dojos to show type of unit being generated/produced on each day.

RealBigMofu

Private
Hi Team,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to mention this but would be great if timeless dojos would show at least icon of what unit is currently being generated/produced.

Currently I only see two crossed swords icon which does not tell much and I need to compare my whole army "before and after" collection.

Thank you & Regards.

RBMF

RealBigMofu

Private
Just to add to above post.
Would be great to know the same way we know what type of unit Townhall generates each day from emissaries.
Regards,
RBMF

I wouldn't mind if it told me what unit(s) were coming but what difference would it make? It's not like you could change it if you wanted something different.

What about Alcatraz, wouldn't you like to know the exact quantity of each unit type it's producing too?

RealBigMofu

Private
with Traz it is a bit easier as it generates random unit from military building you have. It means if you have only one type buildings it will only produce this type of units. It is not even easier to know what is comming but you can control it. Of course if you have different military buildings this will be random.
With TimelessD it is more tricky and I would like to have the same possibility as I currently have in my townhall. So if TownHall has it why not TimlessD?

DeletedUser

Jeez! You get one unit from it! Really big deal to know what it will be

hey agent 327 i would like to ask have you ever supported someones idea
and when you are feeling bad about a persons idea don't be sarcastic ok

Agent327

Overlord
hey agent 327 i would like to ask have you ever supported someones idea
and when you are feeling bad about a persons idea don't be sarcastic ok

If it improves the game I support it. Sadly, most ideas don't and the way they are presented is also a problem. Just look at this one. We could all agree on it and support it and it would still go nowhere, cause it isn't formatted. Like this, it is just a waste of time.