• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Time displayed in Town Hall events screen wrong.

DeletedUser

0.14.9044 (15.08.2012 11:41), EffBee (291101), en5, en_US, WIN 11,3,300,271, Windows XP, MSIE 8.0, 1676x855

Look at the times in the following screenshot.

Town Hall History Times.JPG

Someone has just motivated one of my buildings. The time logged is 1 hr ahead of the time here in the UK. It is currently 16:40 and this logged action happened about 10 mins ago.

If the log is recording game time or server time, then a player selectable setting should be available to display this time on the screen to help the easily confused such as me.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65

the time is server time and you'll just have to get used to it.you wont get your own personal clock depending on where you live as everyone would be chnaging there times and this is something else the server will have to remember for each player, thus perhaps slowing the game down. inno (to the best of my knowledge) dont ever give you that option. the game is set at server time and its up to everyone to to figure out themselves where they fit in. im the same as you in that every action for me in game displays as 1 hour ahead, it will be different depending on your timezone.

DeletedUser

Yes, as Farmer points out, game is set to server time, and it is something that will most likely never change. I am actually 7 hours behind the server time, so it is always fun trying to figure out what times things happen.

Not a bug.

vimmers

Private
but there are no clock on the map
so how shall people know what the clock are when they don't use am/pm times
extreme ignoring
and as far i know Innogames are located in Germany so i don't understand why they use am/pm times