• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Third Quest Slot?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2182
  • Start date

DeletedUser2182

The new update mentions a third quest slot, but I am not seeing it myself.

Is it a feature that has to be bought, or has it not yet been implemented on all servers?

DeletedUser

The third quest slot is for the additional late middle ages content. If you are not yet at the end of the late middle ages, this will not appear yet.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser65

i think you have to have the map finished and or the current main quest line completed(which i don't) and/or the first col age sector scouted for it to appear(il know in 7 hours)
1st quest slot is the standard misc quests we always have
2nd slot will be col age (essentially main quest) and
3rd slot is for the bonus sectors that start south of cragshire (raven rock i believe)
again im not 100% on this

edit: thanks anwar, guess i need to finish the LMA quests so

DeletedUser2182

I finished the map before the update and have all Middle Ages research.

DeletedUser

I finished the map before the update and have all Middle Ages research.

Finishing the map is not the issue I think. Finishing the LMA Quest Line is the trigger as far as I understand Farmerlynch and Anwar.

- L

DeletedUser65

i just completed the conquer raven rock quest and low and behold i now have 3 quest slots.

DeletedUser

Yes, you have to have completed the entire late middle ages main quest line.

Regards,

Anwar

i just completed the conquer raven rock quest and low and behold i now have 3 quest slots.

Congrats, have fun with the new stuff. :)

- Anwar

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2182

Are "Buy Her Freedom" and "Build Apartment Houses" both part of the LMA quest line?

DeletedUser

OK, well now I'm concerned. I've finished the Raven Rock quest... have my two musketeers to prove it and no third quest line. Should this be an in-game ticket?

DeletedUser

Non issue here. Once I refreshed the third quest line appeared. Thanks to the devs for the new stuff to do.