• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

There should be a "super world" for the bullies.

DeletedUser111702

A place where everyone who wants to plow lots of their own money into the game and create worlds full of GB's and very little else can go attack and plunder each other to their hearts content.
Leave the smaller guys just starting out or playing the game slowly and building their empires strategically well alone. I get that part of the game is to attack and plunder and I also get that there is often a disparity between many of the players BUT what I don't get is the fact that it's so often biased towards the bigger players.
I play in 7 worlds (at different levels) and always look at the neighbor change with interest, knowing there will be some battles ahead...however on my newest and smallest world, the neighbors were all newish (Iron Age and within a few hundred points of each other). Until yesterday when we have a new neighborhood leader with 28 MILLION points, yes....I said MILLION......In the Iron Age.
None of us, for the next 3 weeks stand a chance with this guy and I'm sure it can't be that much fun for him plundering buildings for 50 production! Put them all with their own kind.

DeletedUser96901

that won't work

bullies spent money to bully you

they won't do that if they are in their own world

because you don't why they spent money:
to have an advantage over other. if they are forced to spent money to be equal to all other they won't do that

None of us, for the next 3 weeks stand a chance with this guy
then you are terrible

because you can plunder back

he is in the iron age so you can defeat his units

.I said MILLION
and iron age units :lol:

and millions of points don't make them stronger

DeletedUser111702

that won't work

to have an advantage over other. if they are forced to spent money to be equal to all other they won't do that

then you are terrible

I know this but he has 11 great buildings some at levels above 20, most with massive city and unit defense ...all giving him elevated forge points and other benefits. Regardless of his units, he is unbeatable. To illustrate his buying ability further, he has been in the neighborhood 2 days and increased his points to over 29 million. How is that even remotely fair?

DeletedUser111702

that won't work

then you are terrible

DeletedUser111702

These are the GBs this guy has......tell me how it's possible to beat him and plunder.? It's insane.
Arctic orangery level 80
Alcatraz level 12
Cape canaveral level 80
The kraken level 80
Seed vault level 6
Aachen level 10
Innovation tower level 20
Dynamic tower level 11
Hagia Sophia level 80
The arc level 101
Babel level 9
Alexandria level 14
Zeus level 10
Del monte level 80
Chateau Frontenac level 83

DeletedUser

These are the GBs this guy has......tell me how it's possible to beat him and plunder.? It's insane.
Arctic orangery level 80
Alcatraz level 12
Cape canaveral level 80
The kraken level 80
Seed vault level 6
Aachen level 10
Dynamic tower level 11
Hagia Sophia level 80
The arc level 101
Babel level 9
Alexandria level 14
Zeus level 10
Del monte level 80

Those buildings give him a heavy ranking but that doesn’t mean he is strong.
Probably he likes the iron age and has a generous guild.

DeletedUser

that won't work

That's not necessarily true, though. I know of a game where people spend loads of money just to fight against most other players on equal grounds.

DeletedUser

Arctic orangery level 80
Alcatraz level 12
Cape canaveral level 80
The kraken level 80
Seed vault level 6
Aachen level 10
Dynamic tower level 11
Hagia Sophia level 80
The arc level 101
Babel level 9
Alexandria level 14
Zeus level 10
Del monte level 80
Actually, none of these buildings boosts the player's defence. So, unless he's got a ton of Watchfires and such stuff, their defence should be easily beatable.

DeletedUser

at least not in defense ;)

and if one of the FP GB is about to level doing the last FP really makes him happy :lol:

LOL so true a real good way to bully him back

The Seed Vault and Babel in that list need a little maintenance it looks a little sloppy :D
And a real danger I don’t see in him either: he doesn’t make plenty unattached units.
He doesn’t care much for Aachen en Zeus either.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
This one keeps coming up - especially from new players.

The important thing to remember is that those players who buy diamonds fund the game for the rest of us. I can take a few plunders from time to time - once you've been playing a while you'll realise that the answer is in your own hands - pick up your goods on time.

I get plundered regularly in some worlds I play in, but in my main world I've reached the top 25 without spending a penny on diamonds. Don't be impatient - you can get to the top despite being plundered.

And finally - I have no experience of bullying in this game - just people playing using the game mechanics to their own advantage. If you get threatened by a player, report them - that's the only circumstance which could be regarded as bullying.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
OP, please take note of the important GB here: Arc lv101

He probably hasn't actually spent much, if any diamonds... Arc at high levels is literally a licence to just print fp's & bp's.
And if he/she is smart, they've probably been working with another high level player/s to do dedicated swaps on those key GB's to simply keep the snowball growing.

DeletedUser96901

Here you're kind of wrong. A 8/13 legionnaire with 200% defense boost will have 8/39 stats and thus will be impossible to kill with regular IA units.
sorry

didn't know that millions of points in iron age gives 200% defense boost

do you know the exact value of how many points is needed to get it ?