• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The ruins of Alamut Castle: headquarters of the legendary Assassins

DeletedUser99692

So in all your years of playing did you even see the developement team implement an idea like this?

Need I go on?

First you post the Idea, if they are not posted then there is no progress ever. Or should we just abandon the Ideas section altogether?

Agent327

Overlord
First you post the Idea, if they are not posted then there is no progress ever. Or should we just abandon the Ideas section altogether?

If you do that, you take away the believe that players actually have a say in something.

It would be way more honest if you would aknowledge that this has less chance than the amount of clenbutanol in the urine of Contador.

This ideas section is totally outdated. What not to suggest was posted years ago and no longer is up to date at all. You make players think their ideas really matter while in fact this ideas section is rather a joke.

Ideas from forums all over the world are collected and looked at before they are send to the devs. On this forum you can still put in ideas that are on the not to suggest list of other forums. What do you think will happpen with those?

Yes, the way it is run at the moment you can abandon the ideas section.

DeletedUser107756

11 upgrades
Size: 6*4
Forge points: 6
goods: 15
Attack boost: 10%
Defense boost: 10%
Healing boost: 15% (reduction time for healing units)
Recruit boost: 15% (reduction time for recruiting units)
Special ability: there is an % chance of brainwash one enemy unit (random) at the start of battle and make it your own to attack other enemy units.

Last edited by a moderator:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
11 upgrades
Special ability: there is an % chance of brainwash one enemy unit (random) at the start of battle and make it own to attack other enemy units.
Nice list ... wouldn't mind it ...

DeletedUser108359

Agreed, i like that brainwash idea. something new and very cool.
That could possible be where the assassin idea come in. A random troop in the enemy force is actually 1 of your assassins in disguise who has infiltrated the enemy and reveals his true self.
Also because he is an assassin and make a surprise attack, he would automatically go 1st.

Agent327

Overlord
11 upgrades
Special ability: there is an % chance of brainwash one enemy unit (random) at the start of battle and make it own to attack other enemy units.

So more of the same and something not possible?

Special buildings do not have a special ability.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Looks that way. It seems it's not just the devs lacking imagination.

What has happened in the past does not need to dictate the future.
That is true , we can allways think of future an changes that can bring good to us all ... idea is really very well done and deserves at least our attention and constructive coments:-)))

DeletedUser99588

Enemy will lose control over one unit and that unit will attack against enemy Army.

I'm not an expert of the history of these assassins but were they renowned for brainwashing? I like the building and concept just not convinced by the suggested bonus/rewards.

Agent327

Overlord
What has happened in the past does not need to dictate the future.

No, but if you do not learn from the past you keep repeating the same mistakes.

This building is way overpowered. He has thrown all existing bonusses in and invented one extra.

I'm not an expert of the history of these assassins but were they renowned for brainwashing? I like the building and concept just not convinced by the suggested bonus/rewards.

They were renown for washing their own brain.

DeletedUser107756

His fearless, cold-blooded killers were called by his enemies Hashshashins, indicating that they were only brainwashed hashish abusers who followed Hassan’s orders. The legend says that he motivated them by promising a place in heaven.

To be honest this ability suits a new GB like the Kraken or Arctic Orangery

That could possible be where the assassin idea come in. A random troop in the enemy force is actually 1 of your assassins in disguise who has infiltrated the enemy and reveals his true self.
Also because he is an assassin and make a surprise attack, he would automatically go 1st.
CaptainJacksparrow

Exactly, nice Idea

DeletedUser99588

No, but if you do not learn from the past you keep repeating the same mistakes.

Exactly, so new buildings do not need to follow the same path as old ones. New mistakes can be made instead :lol:

This building is way overpowered. He has thrown all existing bonusses in and invented one extra.

As an event building I agree. If it was a GB that gave different bonus increases with the levels it could maybe work.

They were renown for washing their own brain.

Lol.

I think an 'infiltrator' would be more apt description.

Agent327

Overlord

Exactly, so new buildings do not need to follow the same path as old ones. New mistakes can be made instead :lol:

Players not like that. New mistakes means players spending money on buildings that get nerfed later.

As an event building I agree. If it was a GB that gave different bonus increases with the levels it could maybe work.

As a GB it is all over the place and does not make sense at all.