• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The ranger guild

DeletedUser9078

Rangers date back to 1756. Then they were called Rogers' Rangers after Robert Rogers. The tactics developed in 1756 are still in use today.

A RANGER embodies the Heart, Soul and Spirt of a true warrior.

The Ranger way of life is not for anybody. A Ranger never rest on his laurels or past accomplishments. He will continue to prove himself to be the best each and everyday.

Self-sacrifice, TEAMWORK and sheer determination at overcoming any obstacle. These are the traditions we in the RANGER GUILD hold to our guild members. As a member you must and will be an active member. If for some reason you will not be able to actively play for more then two days, you must inform the guild leader. We want only the best members in our guild. This means you are active every week, you trade with all guild members to help members move up in points. In turn they help you with trade so you move up. All guild members motivate and/or polish each time they are in the game.If you are attacked by a player/s you let the guild know who is attacking you. All guild members strong enough to take out the attacking player/s will attack. We stand together at all times. I will assign members ranks and rights in the guild. If you feel you have what it takes to reach a rank of General or even Commander come join the RANGER GUILD.

Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of my Ranger Regiment.
Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move farther, faster and fight harder than any other soldier.
Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be. One-hundred-percent and then some.
Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.
Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.
Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor.

If you would like to be a part of this guild. Send SOLDIERST177S or EROSENNIM a message.
We are in different time zones so members can reach us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7137

Moved to guild recruitment.

Thank you MarionOaks. :)

And to all who are looking for a guild, we are still open for recruitment. Mail SOLDIERST177S or Erosennim for invitations. No minimum requirements. Thanks.