• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Manson Family - raising members now

DeletedUser6202

Hi there, my name is Wyntre and I'm the Father of The Manson Family :)

We're a new guild and we're looking to grow strong together. I'll keep this fairly short:

Leaders: Father's and Mother's

Members: Child < Brother / Sister

Points Required: 900+

The Family follows a set of Six Tenets. If you are looking at joining us you must agree with all of these Tenets as not following them will get you banished.

1. Family members must motivate or polish a building of another Family members city every day.

2. Family members must always choose the highest possible building or monument to support or polish i.e.: if there are Hunters and Pottery buildings, Family members should support the Pottery building.

3. Family members in need of certain goods should post what they need and what they can offer in the forum and fellow Family members should feel obliged to check and help whenever possible. It is for this that Tenet 4 exists.

4. Family members must check the Guild Forum constantly when they are online. This goes hand-in-hand with Tenet 3 and will also keep Family members up to date with Family news.

5. Family members will be allowed one invitation each - this invitation is to be sent to the person who ranks at the top of your neighbourhood and they must have at least 800 points. If you are first then invite the second ranking person.*

6. Family members are encouraged (but not obliged) to add other Family members to their friends list. We are all nice people (if you find someone who isn't tell a Father or Mother of the Family and they will be dealt with).

If you are interested in becoming a part of the Family send us a message on here or on the game (as I said my name is Wyntre) and we'll get back to you :)

Have a good one folks.