• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: The daily reward menu does not appear

Status
Not open for further replies.
The daily reward icon disappeared one or two days ago.
I think it started to happen after the holloween event icon appeared.
The daily reward collecting screen still appeared today. However, after I closed the window without claiming the reward, I cannot return to the screen again.

I also cannot find the supply collection boost countdown icon of Lighthouse of Alexandria and the coin boost countdown icon of St. Mark’s Basilica.

I am using the iOS app client.
Thanks for your help

Updated: it seems that the daily reward didn’t appear (at least once) yesterday. Not sure if this is because that Inno removed the daily/weekly rewards.
1698248740723.jpeg

Last edited:

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
The tab showing charges/collections etc gone on Android too 1.267.15. There was an update today ingame but I'm not sure of it relates to that or not, My collect all button had moved back to the right side yesterday which I thought was a bit odd. Don't recall if I saw the icon or not yesterday as I tend to ignore it.

I still have charges left there but it's not showing on the right.
Screenshot_20231025_181330_Forge of Empires.jpg

I don't have and never had daily log in bonus so can't check that.

Screenshot_20231025_183252_Forge of Empires.jpg

Last edited:

Kira of LR

Private
Same happened on mine as well, the tab showing charges/collections disappeared, the Hallowe’en icon moved to the right hand edge, Collect All button reappeared on the right, but also, I’m finding the screen is misaligning, hiding the bar at the top both on the Home Screen and worse, in gbg.
I’ve rebooted the device, re-installed the app, checked all the settings, the only thing it does do is if I log out and back in, for a few moments it corrects itself before once again hiding the bar so you are unable to view it.
Today, the charge/collection button is back, the event icon has reappeared to the side, but I’m still having trouble with the screen display.
Anyone else having the same problem, I’m on iOS.

Kira of LR

Private
^The test with the daily login has ended.
Hi Knight of ICE, I was not referring to the daily login reward, I never had that. What we’re talking about was the new button showing x no of SC negs to finish, x no of HC / Truce rewards etc. It vanished a few days ago and the Hallowe’en icon moved to the side so it wasn’t obscuring the gbg/pvp areas and the Collect All button moved back to the right from the left side. Today the button for GB remaining rewards had reappeared, and the Hallowe’en event icon moved inwards.
However when it first vanished I also started having trouble with the screen misaligning meaning the bar containing FP/coins/supplies etc was no long visible, same with the timer/attr bar in gbg. I have reported this to Support and they have / are looking into it. I was posting here to see whether anyone else with the above changes has encountered the screen issue too.

Last edited:

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
The daily login has ended, as KOI mentioned. The other issue is a separate one, and has been forwarded to the devs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.