• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Champions abuse in Gvg

• Thread starter DeletedUser14817
  • Start date

DeletedUser14817

Hi,I’am an old italian player and as I have already mentioned in another thread, there is an abuse that is causing serious problems to the fair play of the game.

I'm talking about fake guilds formed of two or more sectors that are on the maps only to give points to individual players.

Ghost1.jpg

The operation is simple:

1. Take 2 sectors (better if surrounded by friends guilds)
2. Grant freedom to 1 sector
3. Put a siege with Champions and rouge (champions to earn more point)
4. Then release the sector just acquired
5. Put another siege with champions and fight the only defense formed by the previous champions.
6. And then again for 4 time each player (imagine in a guild with 80 people!!)

Ghost2.jpg

Ten battles with champions are a lot of point. Four time for each player are really a lot of point. Zero % defense, zero losses. Too simple.

Ghost3.jpg

The results:

- Fake player rankings
- Fake tower rankings
- Medals always at the usual players
- Little players who cannot do the trick without medals and therefore without expansions

This is not play. Please stop this abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes lets stop this abuse ASAP
On the Portuguese forum there is a massive argument about this abuse.
I played for 2 years, every single day I attack my neighbors, so I can grow and reach the top 10 in my world, with this abuse, there are guys that in 2 months are growing in the ranking the same as I did in 2 years!!! they are making 40million points in the Pos-modern PVP towers, they win all the PVP's, that is ridiculous!!!! I have 80 neighbors, and I can attack about 70 of them per day, I can only make about 7 million points per week, I refuse to play dirty, so if this continues, I'll be forced to leave the game, If the Admins jump to the Portuguese forum, you'll see that I'm not the only one to think in this way!!!
I also refuse to abandon my guild so that I can play as dirty as those players.
DO something about this, do it fast.
Thanks

DeletedUser99445

On the Portuguese forum there is a massive argument about this abuse.
I played for 2 years, every single day I attack my neighbors, so I can grow and reach the top 10 in my world, with this abuse, there are guys that in 2 months are growing in the ranking the same as I did in 2 years!!! they are making 40million points in the Pos-modern PVP towers, they win all the PVP's, that is ridiculous!!!! I have 80 neighbors, and I can attack about 70 of them per day, I can only make about 7 million points per week, I refuse to play dirty, so if this continues, I'll be forced to leave the game, If the Admins jump to the Portuguese forum, you'll see that I'm not the only one to think in this way!!!
I also refuse to abandon my guild so that I can play as dirty as those players.
Thanks

I've made 42 million points in a week without doing this.

DeletedUser5180

so if this continues, I'll be forced to leave the game,

Thanks

Why will you be forced to leave.? Ranking points do not give any benefits, your not losing anything if others use this tactic, I fail to see how it harms your gameplay :confused:

The only possible thing could be losing out on a few medals and being honest the medal rewards are terrible for pvp towers anyway, after 2 years playing you shouldn't need to rely on them surely.?

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Personally I see this as just another consequence of the crippling of PvP. Many of us are looking for battle points wherever we can get them now PvP is ruined, and this tactic is one way of achieving it.

Anyone who does this is just playing the game the way it has been designed - they're not cheating, exploiting, abusing or faking anything. And this has nothing to do with ghost guilds. The player who is using this tactic in my hood is in a guild of one just to gain access to the map.

It seems to me that the more Inno listens to the moaners and tries to warp the game on their behalf, the more loopholes they open to allow strategies like this to be used.

DeletedUser

Why will you be forced to leave.? Ranking points do not give any benefits, your not losing anything if others use this tactic, I fail to see how it harms your gameplay :confused:

The only possible thing could be losing out on a few medals and being honest the medal rewards are terrible for pvp towers anyway, after 2 years playing you shouldn't need to rely on them surely.?

Yeap I need medals, and for me and all the others on the top ten in my world it's a big deal to loose our place, but the fact that I cant win any tower on any age a big deal, How am I supost to buy expansions without any medals? Or are you going to say that I must rebiuld my city to reflect others that cheat isntead of playing?

DeletedUser5180

Yeap I need medals, and for me and all the others on the top ten in my world it's a big deal to loose our place, but the fact that I cant win any tower on any age a big deal, How am I supost to buy expansions without any medals? Or are you going to say that I must rebiuld my city to reflect others that cheat isntead of playing?

as Praeceptor has stated in the post above yours it is not cheating, its the way the gameplay has been designed....... either intentionally or not, and this loophole or flaw, whatever you want to call it is there and can be exploited by all players. if you choose to use it or not to use it, that is your personal choice but if you choose not to you can't complain if others do because you have the option but choose not to.

DeletedUser99445

as Praeceptor has stated in the post above yours it is not cheating, its the way the gameplay has been designed....... either intentionally or not, and this loophole or flaw, whatever you want to call it is there and can be exploited by all players. if you choose to use it or not to use it, that is your personal choice but if you choose not to you can't complain if others do because you have the option but choose not to.

Very well said. :)

DeletedUser14817

always the same stories. I've heard them a lot of times.

if they aren't ghost guilds, they are fake guilds.

They have nothing to do with the gvg, with the real spirit of gvg, they are on the maps just to make points.

How can you say that they can be made from all?? the small players are completely cut off from the towers.

Like the two waves glitch (point after first wave), they are not part of a strategy game, but it seems like a flipper/pinball game.

DeletedUser99445

always the same stories. I've heard them a lot of times.

if they aren't ghost guilds, they are fake guilds.

They have nothing to do with the gvg, with the real spirit of gvg, they are on the maps just to make points.

How can you say that they can be made from all?? the small players are completely cut off from the towers.

Like the two waves glitch (point after first wave), they are not part of a strategy game, but it seems like a flipper/pinball game.

Vaklav......I don't know anyone who is 100% happy with the gameplay but I Honestly believe that the game is always going to appear flawed to someone in some way as there is no such thing as perfection.
Best practice in this game is the same practice for all games......make the best of what's available to you and enjoy doing it or find another game that you can enjoy.

DeletedUser

So, You're telling me that the only way that I have to figth against this cheaters is to leave my guild and do the same?
Are you serious? Isnt the game supose to be equal to all?
Whats fair in that?
Man, please, think a litlle bit

DeletedUser5180

So, You're telling me that the only way that I have to figth against this cheaters is to leave my guild and do the same?
Whats fair in that?

the point you are NOT getting is that you are not up against cheats, it's a perfectly accessible for all players tactic (for now, anyway)

also your main complaint is your losing medals, how many a week.? if you fight 70 in your hood every day you'll not be losing out on that many in the towers. you have been playing over 2 years so you'll be getting PME looping quests and will get more medals that way than through pvp, also your prob spending all your fps on gbs and will get medal rewards

DeletedUser99445

Whats fair in that?

It is equal to all. You are able to play the same way and that is an equal opportunity.
That is the part that is Fair to you and everyone else.

DeletedUser15501

It is equal to all. You are able to play the same way and that is an equal opportunity.
That is the part that is Fair to you and everyone else.

The point I think is that you will have to leave your guild for this in order to compete in the ranking. Yes that's equal for everyone but it's also boring and not very social. As I am both a social and competitive player and I also like to have fun too it means that I can no longer compete and the rankings are dominated by players who abuse this little trick. Maybe unfair is not the right word for this, but this definitely should be fixed. If you think it's perfectly fine to make the ranking leaderboard a complete farce like this well there's nothing else to say...

Sp32

Master Corporal
Lol, the lengths some sad bunch of people go to.. Funny because the members that do these kind of things actually believe they are skilled players also.. >.>

DeletedUser914

It is a problem because all sectors are already taken by other most smaller guilds. It creates big builds in the middle and championhunters on the landingzones. There is simply no space anymore for small guilds.

DeletedUser99445

It is a problem because all sectors are already taken by other most smaller guilds. It creates big builds in the middle and championhunters on the landingzones. There is simply no space anymore for small guilds.

You could say that this is the result of another flaw in the GvG game. Maps are too small and need more sectors to accommodate more guilds.
They knew there were lots of guilds so maybe it's all designed to cause conflicts and create more warring factions

DeletedUser5180

You could say that this is the result of another flaw in the GvG game. Maps are too small and need more sectors to accommodate more guilds.
They knew there were lots of guilds so maybe it's all designed to cause conflicts and create more warring factions

i agree, many of the features in gvg are baffling to me, firstly very poorly thought out and then a reluctance to admit things are very wrong which does lead me to assume its all intentional for the reasons you've stated @Gate2