• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Alchemists' Guild - Official Thread

DeletedUser

The Alchemists' Guild

Hello everyone! I was going to make a topic for our guild but things got a bit heated yesterday and the day before. Better late than never...

The name was chosen long before the guild system was announced in FOE. I guess most of you know who the alchemists were. If not, just google a bit.

Guild Status: Almost full! We have 75 members at the moment and only 5 more spots left.

With a whooping 789k points we are by far the number 1 guild in Arvahall.

Forums have been set and our members are starting to get to know each other. We are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the guild trade and battles.

Recruitment status:

The Alchemists are still recruiting active members at the moment!

Checks for inactivity are done every 10 days or so. When applying please provide full details about your points and rank, how active can you be per day.

stefanceltare

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1979

yess:):)
weve got 79 now when i looked last and are by far and wide the most popular guild
grew from 12 to 40+ members in around 12 hours.:)

perhaps players can post here to find trading partners?

DeletedUser

Hello fellow guild members, I will be an active trading partner as well when it all get implemented.

Later

DeletedUser

Hey guys!

Yeah its true, the guild went from 1 to 50 members in the first few hours, to 70 the next day! We have now 80 members and big list with people waiting for a possible spot. So you better stay active ;) j/k

As for trading, its better to use the internal forums. We still have time to arrange a system while we wait for the guild trade.

Have fun and see ya around,
Stefan - The Alchemists' Guild

DeletedUser1979

perhaps individual threads can be created for goods depending on the era
eg. in bronze age marble lumber and dye are the most required, so a thread for bronze age traders can be created, likewise in EMA, limestone and jewels are requires a lot, so a separate thread for EMA traders.

or alternatively, threads for each good could be created. eg. The limestone thread where dealings are done with players who have a limestone deposit...and likewise a thread for jewels, a thread for gold etc.

what do you think captain?:):)

DeletedUser1979

The Alchemists' Guild

The name was chosen long before the guild system was announced in FOE. I guess most of you know who the alchemists were. If not, just google a bit.

The Alchemists is a unique organisation with a seven year track record of working with ambitious, fast-growing, entrepreneurial companies who have reached a critical point in their development. They are often family businesses, who account for around 65 per cent of private sector enterprises.

i dont know if this was what you had in mind though but it was the closest i could get:)

this seemed more likely:

Alchemy is an influential philosophical tradition whose early practitioners’ claims to profound powers were known from antiquity. The defining objectives of alchemy are varied; these include the creation of the fabled philosopher's stone possessing powers including the capability of turning base metals into the noble metals gold or silver, as well as an elixir of life conferring youth and immortality. source: wikipedia

good luck guys:):)

DeletedUser

hehe no no not that... The latter part from wikipedia is appropriate ;)

About trading: yeah that sounds like an idea, to have a thread for each era. Its worth considering

DeletedUser1979

i think there seems to be a problem with the points shown in the guild. im 7400+ but the in the guild it shows 6800+

DeletedUser

Yep thats a known bug. Points shown in the guild are refreshed only once a day or not at all...

DeletedUser

@stefanceltare

I tried to message you in-game, but obviously your forum and in-game names are different. If you find there is a space open, please bear me in mind.

Thankyou for your consideration.

tH

pts ; 16k
Online: just about everyday

DeletedUser

Hi there!

I got your ingame message and yes i have the same nickname also ingame. Have no idea what was wrong :P The guild is still at 79 members so yeah there is one spot for ya and an invitation as well! Welcome in the Alchemists guild!

DeletedUser

Status Update:

2 spots are available in The Alchemists Guild. Anyone that would like to have a go at joining us, now would be the best moment to apply. Just post here (or send ingame message to abissa, stefanceltare, surge) with:

Ingame name

Active members are preferred.

DeletedUser2636

Staying active is good isn't it steafan.May the peace of the ANUNAKKI LORDS be with you,Lord Enki!!!

DeletedUser2636

Very Active.And probably a bit Agressive,oh well I'm still very interested in recieving an invite to your guild.3 to 4 times every day with about 3 to 4 hrs every day.P.S. I need to grow with a strong guild like yours.Lord Enki.

DeletedUser

Have sent you an invitation! I will keep you to your word to be active ;) Very active :D

DeletedUser

Summer cleaning is starting. We will have up to 5 free spots. If you are interested in joining a great community and an international guild, now is the time to apply for membership in The Alchemists Guild.

Rules and conditions apply:

Minimum 10.000 points
Decent amount of battles
Activity in the game

Apply bellow or send an ingame msg!

Cheers! Stefan

DeletedUser2456

Stefanceltare,

I have recieved a report of your post's due to you double posting.
Please in future use the edit post function or the post will be locked.
Regards
Chromeozone

DeletedUser

Hello, everyone, I have decided to come help out the #1 guild in Arvahall. Some of my friends, and I would love to come, and help get this guild to become the undisputed #1 in all the worlds thus far, which it is close to that, perhaps even there with the actual points. I look forward to working with you all, and will see you in-game, and here in the forums.

In-game name is the same as here in the forums.

Hopefully soon enough Rudraa, CMW333, and Darfearior, and a few others will join as well.

DeletedUser

This news has been somewhat delayed but starting yesterday, The Alchemists Guild has a brand new Academy. What is an Academy? Is the place (a guild) where new and inexperienced players can play the game while learning the ins and outs. Apart from that they will take full advantage of the new trading feature that is due to be implemented very soon.

I would like to thank Herluth for his decision to help out with the organization and everything. Welcome aboard!