• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The 100fps collect cap , why not move it to 500

hondnl

Private
For most end-gamers on this platform , the 100fps a time collect has been a real drag.
When most end-gamers will easily hit 700+ every time they collect.

We now got an easy button to motivate all your guild/friends/NB's , that one was debatable.
Interaction of users could decline and it will be harder for guilds to figure out who is really committed or just someone that pressed a button.

Why going for automate polishing and not for expanding the cap?
I am sure this question has been asked before , but I could not find a real developer answer to it.

Is it a technical issue , or a policy?
Are there any plans in the future to expand the 100 limit cap?

Cheers,
H

Last edited:

hondnl

Private
thanks for your replies...
A money policy then.

Ok, did not even notice the option was there. but thanks for the clarification.

JustKowhai

Private
For most end-gamers on this platform , the 100fps a time collect has been a real drag.
When most end-gamers will easily hit 700+ every time they collect.

We now got an easy button to motivate all your guild/friends/NB's , that one was debatable.
Interaction of users could decline and it will be harder for guilds to figure out who is really committed or just someone that pressed a button.

Why going for automate polishing and not for expanding the cap?
I am sure this question has been asked before , but I could not find a real developer answer to it.

Is it a technical issue , or a policy?
Are there any plans in the future to expand the 100 limit cap?

Cheers,
H
I would like to see 999 as a FP limit please