• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Thanks, but I wont spend money here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am wondering, regardless of what browser I am using(I have tried all 3) why shockwave flash consistently crashes the game. Is this ever going to be fixed? I know a lot of people can throw their money away on a beta version of a game, but I can tell you developers, I, like so many others, wont waste one red cent on a buggy game.

BasilBarfly

DeletedUser

This has been discussed a lot, the game is still being developed and as such there will be bugs. The whole point of it being in beta is searching for and fixing those bugs so it can be completed sometime in the future :) It gets better and it gets worse as new things are added and fixed and adjusted constantly. If you don't feel like spending money on a beta game, don't. Many others do, and it's everyone's personal choise.

Please take a look at this thread: White screens of death making this game unplayable if you wish to discuss this further. I will close this thread as a duplicate and send it over to Feedback where it belongs.

~Mutzena~

Status
Not open for further replies.