• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tech Tree Analysis

DeletedUser1081

wow - brilliant! thank you very much indeed, Vanguard

the comments about what units succeeded in the various sectors are really helpful too - well, they would be if i knew German! i tried running one through Babelfish and it tells me:

defeated with 8 sheet contactors, 1 lost, 2 injures

i'm having miles of fun trying to decide what "sheet contractors" are - that's Babelfish for Bogenschützen ... some form of archers, i bet, but ... sheetshooters?! :cool:

DeletedUser176

Wow... I recommend google translation instead, less funny but more helpful. ;) http://translate.google.com/#
For example it translates Bogenschützen correctly into archers.

But don't rely on those comments, they're just one way and always dependent on the terrain spawned. Also I didn't mention the losses from the start, that came in later. So if there are no losses or injuries listed that doesn't necessarily mean there were none.

Maybe if I find the time, I will copy the whole topic to the guides section here with translations.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

Wow... I recommend google translation instead, less funny but more helpful. ;) http://translate.google.com/#
For example it translates Bogenschützen correctly into archers.

thanks and thanks again, Vanguard. i've just been studying it all, and have one more question, if you can stand it: does Bogenschützen mean the Iron Age archer all the way through, or is it also used for crossbows and/or long bows?

DeletedUser

I think this should be in guides subforum as as far as i know this guide is the only that covers all goods needed at different ages.

DeletedUser1946

Please update this. There are new goods in the game like the Dried Herbs, Gunpowder, and Talc Powder

DeletedUser

Here's an update for the list.

EDIT: This is the spreadsheet used in the calculation of the table below. There is the table which appears below, and there is also a table to the right of that usable to calculate the number of each good that you still require. The spreadsheet allows you to take into account your stockpile of goods, and what Age you are in. It is not editable because people might break the formulas, or if multiple people use it at once, etc. At the bottom are some tables that contain the data (goods per tech) and some other calculated stuff. Don't mess with it.

It is not editable because people might break the formulas, or if multiple people use it at once, etc. So if you want it, just download it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlIZERrEddn4dEVXU2hRRGFlTkYybUQtRkhuRTZ1U0E#gid=0

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator: