• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

tavern

DeletedUser107115

i think it would be better if in the guild social bar, the tavern chair can also be seen, to get more silver we will automaticly add guild players as friends, this will make this more easy.
Also when you are in the tavern, when you click on a player, adding the aid button would also be an improvement.
I now aid the players where i can sit at the tavern, this way i know where i have been.

To see if your tavern is full, you now have to go way to the top of your city.
It might be better if you can see the number of chairs and the number of people filling them in the top of your screen, next to the happiness emoticon.

when going through your friends list, it is pretty anoying that every time you visit tavern, the window pops up, can't you just do it like aid, you can press it and then you can see if you sat down or not.

DeletedUser6838

Hrm, for the first point: I don't see any reason why the tavern chair should also be visible in the guild part of the social bars. Sure guildies are good friends and all, but that DOESN'T mean you add them automatically to friends, if so, you would have added them long time ago already, tavern or no tavern + there aint only guildies on your friends list, so you have to visit that list anyways if you want to aid them and stuff and mostly why is cause it would kill the idea of the tavern being a feature specifically for friends. That's how i see it.

Secondly: You drag your city around to collect anyways, aint hard to do 1 or 2 more drags to take a look at the tavern, so i don't really care about this part ;o.

Thirdly: After implementing the tavern to live, i have been getting friends requests every now and then, so being able to see the number of seats and how often its emptied helps me to decide whether i should just remove the friend or keep it, since there are players whose tavern has been having the exact same names sitting there for days, so i would hate to lose that pop-up window. DON'T YOU DARE Inno! DON'T YOU DARE! >=(

DeletedUser107115

yes, but now it's almost impossible to see where you have been and where not.
i always aid guildies, but i only aid friends when i can visit their tavern, this gives me a look who i visited.
i just ask that the guildies we have as friends, get the same sign as the neightbours that are friends.
I don't ask that all guildies get it, only the ones we have as friend.

you can always manually visit a city, it's the same as aid, you can just choose to click on the chair or you can just visit the city and sit down.

DeletedUser100065

The info of weather you you've been to a tavern or not should get introduced with an update (not sure when yet). Not everyone with 3 seats is inactive they may just not wish to take part in the tavern thing. It is after all extra work for very little point.

It might be better if you can see the number of chairs and the number of people filling them in the top of your screen, next to the happiness emoticon.
I like this addition, not sure how it'd work on a mobile screen but on browser version it seems logical never understood why i have some smiley face on the right when i have one at the top of screen so can always replace that.

when going through your friends list, it is pretty anoying that every time you visit tavern, the window pops up, can't you just do it like aid, you can press it and then you can see if you sat down or not.
I suspect that will happen but there may also be a reason it is as it is. Until the other coming soon up-gradable features come out it's difficult to say what can or should be changed.

DeletedUser15425

just make the chair symbol green if it's possible for me to visit a tavern and keep it neutral as it is now if I've already been to that tavern or if it's full. the way it is right now is a huge waste of time as I get to click twice per friend - AID and Tavern - only to see that it's not possible, and then I can keep doing this every hour if i want to without any point.

as for taverns with 3 seats - I agree, not everyone is inactive but if they're additionally not in a guild, I *will* assume they're inactive and remove them from my friends list.

a general thought here - ever since I first built a tavern in one of those very very old ages way back in time, I thought it would be nice to actually get to visit a friend's tavern. nice it took inno only 5 years to get the same idea ;O). bottom line though - it's for no real bonus to it though, just another way to klick and waste time. still, kinda nice.