• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Tavern Shenanigans

Kit Walker.

Private
I've "finished" the tavern, I'm wondering if it could do with another level of floor, table cloth, collection bowl? Maybe even different looking chairs, or a 3D tavern which could make the table look more upgraded?

Or different boosts? I was thinking, pay tavern silver to reduce attrition when playing GBG?

Also, to make tavern more personable to the player, could we name it? Or perhaps a drink or food item we like is incorporated into the animation at collection time?

Gee, I could do with a steak and a beer right now...

QueenNicky

Private
I've "finished" the tavern, I'm wondering if it could do with another level of floor, table cloth, collection bowl? Maybe even different looking chairs, or a 3D tavern which could make the table look more upgraded?

Or different boosts? I was thinking, pay tavern silver to reduce attrition when playing GBG?

Also, to make tavern more personable to the player, could we name it? Or perhaps a drink or food item we like is incorporated into the animation at collection time?

Gee, I could do with a steak and a beer right now...

Something else would be good. I am new to the game. I suggested a fairground with mini games so players could win goods using coins but that was not a well received idea on here lol. Darts in the tavern mini game lol
There is a fair bit in the game but if you aren't into battles not so much. Negotations take up some much hard earned (time) goods. The events requrie battles or negotations mostly.

legend9182

Major-General
Something else would be good. I am new to the game. I suggested a fairground with mini games so players could win goods using coins but that was not a well received idea on here lol. Darts in the tavern mini game lol
There is a fair bit in the game but if you aren't into battles not so much. Negotations take up some much hard earned (time) goods. The events requrie battles or negotations mostly.
Goods are easy to get
Just get some high age goods and trade them down. It may take some time to trade down but eventually you will get them