• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Surrender Bug

DeletedUser1721

• World: The second one
  • Browser and Version: Firefox - up to date
  • Overview of the bug: Was in a PvP battle and hit surrender as I'd have more than likely lost the fight, as soon as I hit the flag (I've surrendered fine before) mine and the enemies units started moving automatically. I tried clicked the flag a couple of more times but it didn't work so I refreshed. When I got back in I had lost my army of 8 (4 archers, 3 Spearfighters and 1 Warrior).
  • Screenshots: None
  • How often this occurs: First time it had happened.
  • Urgency: Medium - high, I've lost 8 units and right now I can't replace them as I'm very short on gold, it also took a total of 17 hours and 25 seconds to train those units.
  • Preventative Actions
  • Summary: I lost a fight and my army after clicking the surrender flag.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

Hi Mahow,
Not sure from your post what the situation was when you hit the flag but the surrender button only works when its your turn, it does not work when it the AI's turn and hence you may have lost your troops due to this.

DeletedUser

You are correct HRC, if you hit surrender when it is the AI's turn, they get to complete their moves first... this was reported as a bug before and tested and it is as it is intended is my understanding, so you can lose soldiers after hitting the button, especially if you are already wounded and losing the battle.

DeletedUser1721

It was my turn though and I hit it right at the start, there's no way the enemy could have moved from his side to mine and killed my troops in one turn. Also, I've had that happen before and I've never seen my troops move to engage the enemy.

DeletedUser

It was my turn though and I hit it right at the start, there's no way the enemy could have moved from his side to mine and killed my troops in one turn. Also, I've had that happen before and I've never seen my troops move to engage the enemy.

I think you clicked the wrong button...

DeletedUser1721

So we're done? I get 2 opinions regarding my bug (both of which are wrong) and that's it?