• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Support tickets

• Thread starter DeletedUser17522
  • Start date

DeletedUser17522

How long on average do support tickets take to get answered?

I raised one 3 days ago. Had an immediate acknowledgement, but nothing else.

As an aside, the ticket is because I opened a tech that should have given me an expansion, but no expansion appeared. Anyone else had this problem?

DeletedUser16026

Define "acknowledgement"? Click on the ticket's name in your support area, you'll be able to read the answer(s) you receive for that issue, as well as reply with additional information if needed.

If the status was changed to Answered or Resolved, you did in fact get a response. And in general, tickets would not sit there for more than a few hours tops, but depending on the issue (if it needs a lot of researching, if it is a bug and needs to be tested if it can be recreated, etc) and depending on the availability of the moderators, it could take more than a day. But that's very rare, they're usually answered quite quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello wampak,

I went to check and noticed that your ticket got mislaid accidentally, for which our apology. You will now see it answered :)

(right-click on your village screen again, choose support, click the ticket that you meant in order to open it)

Belcher

Corporal
Sorry to hear your ticket was delayed, wampak. We strive to provide responses and solutions as quickly as we're able. In the event a ticket has been open for an extended period, a first route of action can be to add a new comment to your existing ticket (right clicking on the game screen and selecting "Contact Support" will get you there), which will often bring your ticket back to the forefront of the queue.

DeletedUser276

If the ticket is for me then it may take some time for me to get back at it as I am not an ingame manager :) but the Forum guy. But I do get to all my tickets at least once a week... at least so it should be more often than that ;) or The Countess will kill me.

DeletedUser12034

:D
Oh you lucky lucky....
I won't complain about it again but just be glad you are not playing on the Swedish server .SE
:cool: