• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Supplies not boosted in some special event buildings

DeletedUser115975

Hi all,

Not sure this is a but or meant to be that way, in which case, I'd suggest changing. I noticed that coins are always boosted in my event buildings, such as Tholos of Idols, Pirate Ship, Mill of Fall and Winter Spire. However, the supplies for all those buildings don't seem to get any boost from by GBs or any other suppply boost I have. As a result, the amount of coins they give is extremely disproportionate to supplies taking those boosts into account. Is this supposed to be this way, or a bug?

Of note, I saw that in some special buildings, specifically some that can't be motivated such as Indian Palace, Cherry Garden and Piazza sets, the supply boost is taken into account and calculated correctly.

Screenshots below, 4 of which don't add the supply boost, and 3 which do.

bld7.png bld6.png bld5.png bld1.png bld2.png bld3.png bld4.png