• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Super GB

DeletedUser105570

Why not when future era is out make a super GB which is really hard to get, for example you would need to have all the GB's plus a thousand of every good of every age or something like that, not sure what the reward would be (but it would have to be big), but once Future era is finished it gives players something else to try and get.

And it would take top players a long time to get it keeping them interested.

Scragg

DeletedUser105570

I am not going to fill out a template, I have spent my own time trying to help the foe Team, and because I did not fill in the correct form they will not look at it........

DeletedUser96901

sure it took much time: 1 minute :rolleyes:

because less than 0,01% of all players have or want all GB

and a GB should be for all who wants it and not only for the a few

do you have all GB or at least all until your era ?

DeletedUser99445

-1 from me just because it wont make anything more interesting in my humble opinion.

DeletedUser15432

I also dislike this idea for the reasons given and therefore give it a score of -1

There is nothing about what the proposed Great Building would give as rewards for the excessive quantity of goods required to construct said Great Building, nothing about the quantity of forge points needed per level, nothing about the size of the Great Building and nothing about what said Great Building would look like

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99588

-1 do not want to build all GB's as many are far from good.

Mixed feelings about the template. Understand why it is suggested to use it but sometimes an idea is either so simple it doesn't need it or the author has actually gone into greater detail without following the template and seems a little jobsworth asking them to redo it.

DeletedUser2989

Mixed feelings about the template. Understand why it is suggested to use it but sometimes an idea is either so simple it doesn't need it or the author has actually gone into greater detail without following the template and seems a little jobsworth asking them to redo it.

It just means that any really popular ideas that aren't formatted have to be formatted by the moderators or community managers when it gets sent off to the devs. We ask that the owner of the idea format it so that we know exactly what they want sent. Details have a funny way of changing when someone presents an idea that is not their own.

Which brings me to this idea, -1 for very similar reasons to Pzkpfwv1d:
There is nothing about what the proposed Great Building would give as rewards for the excessive quantity of goods required to construct said Great Building, nothing about the quantity of forge points needed per level, nothing about the size of the Great Building and nothing about what said Great Building would look like

DeletedUser105570

I don't have that many GB's, but you all being quiet selfish to your own needs look at the bigger picture, what happens when future era is finished then what is there, at present there is no scope for anything else in the game having something that players will aspire to get which is hard to get will firstly keep players interested and bring in more revenue into Innogames, and the more revenue the more likely they are to invest into the game.

And its better for all of us as the more players there are, the better the game is, just because you don't want or need a GB its Irrelevant its about the continued growth of the game.

+10000

Andrew420

Major

Instead of just dismissing this idea because of few missing details why not discuss it first
Maybe one of you so called experts of the game can add something to the idea
Unfortunately this idea isn't formatted so I wont vote for or against it until it is presented correctly

DeletedUser96901

we could improve the idea with:
the level of the super GB can only be as high as the lowest level of all other GB

that not only forces player to have all GB but also to increase them all
not only getting Alcatraz to level 100 and all other stay at a very low level

DeletedUser16126

-1, all players shall be able to get it.
A super GB at guildlevel, with requirements that go much beyond what you propose and giving benefits to all guild members would make more sense.

DeletedUser103889

I think thats a good idea, because some players to save space dont build some GB's and they think smart without some GB's, but we should give a reward for guys who collect all GB's without pay attention to their ability, they could manage space with all GB's and collect blue prints however some players use diamonds to buy spaces, for myself collect all GB's is fun and its my favorite at foe and I have all of them until now, we should make some difference for players with all GB's and without them.