• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Super Arc

Malynn

Corporal
Wouldn’t it be great to have a building where you could select which era goods it produced.
E.g. You set it to produce Bronze Age goods and at the end of its 24 hour production cycle, you again select which era goods you want produced for the next 24 hour cycle, rinse/repeat. An Arc with attitude, a Super Arc.

Emberguard

Legend
If we had something like that I would want to be able to set and forget until such a time that I actually need to change the Age again. I don't want to have to re-select every time I collect.

Knight of ICE

This is something that has been proposed more than once. Same as one down kits and era selection kits. Devs have been very clear on the subject. The game is not designed to go back. Apart from that, as an idea this would be DNS, so it is wishful thinking.

Malynn

Corporal
This is something that has been proposed more than once. Same as one down kits and era selection kits. Devs have been very clear on the subject. The game is not designed to go back. Apart from that, as an idea this would be DNS, so it is wishful thinking.
I kinda thought it was wishful thinking and unlikely to happen.

DNS ??? Sorry I don’t understand. (DNS = Domain Name Server)

bootnreboot

Private
Wouldn’t it be great to have a building where you could select which era goods it produced.
E.g. You set it to produce Bronze Age goods and at the end of its 24 hour production cycle, you again select which era goods you want produced for the next 24 hour cycle, rinse/repeat. An Arc with attitude, a Super Arc.
that would be nice for sure to switch....
and i wish we could change the goods a GB produces, .. so i built the SAT Centaurus , it makes Military Boost and Goods from previous era.??? what??? why??? i was in SAJM for months and months, i have a total of over 400k SAJM goods and this GB is going to make more SAJM goods for me??? huh?? why??? thats the last thing i need... FOE please explain your thought process on that!