• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Summer Quest

DeletedUser96735

Why is Arvahall discriminated against in the Summer Quest? All other Worlds without exception are allowed in the first part of the fourth element "Gain 100 population"? to raise the 100 population incrementally. Either by building a Hut, selling it building another etc.or building a number of Huts that totals 100 population. With each new building the population value is added to the previous total until 100 is reached.

Not in A here you have to build a residential building that has a population value of 100 or more! This is in my view unreasonable and puts A players at a disadvantage. And yet as always there is no consistency because the second part allows happiness to be incrementally gained. This I was able to do by building and selling Obelisks just like any other World.

When I raised a ticket for help I was told that part of the Quest had been completed so they couldn't sort the problem out! In fact they thought it more important to tell me they didn't like to be told to "sort it out" and that they expect to be treated in a professional manor!

What does it matter that that part of the quest had been completed. It should be obvious by looking at the Algorithm what is going on. I used the same browser on the same computer with the same account. It is obvious that the problem lies with the program on that server it is unable to store a previous value and add to it.

And yes others have mentioned they experienced the same problem in A.

If I had reported a problem in buying Diamonds they would have sorted it PDQ.

DeletedUser

Just thought I would mention...I was able to build and sell huts with no problem until it completed the quest.