• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Summer event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty D

Private
This year the summer event's calendar game isn't working properly. In one of my citys, 4 out of the last 5 days did not have any calendar keys on the board at all (the following day it show what was behind the unchosen tiles). My other city only had 2 out of the last 5 with keys available. So in 8 days in 2 cities I have gotten a total of 1 key, making the calendar impossible to complete, even with the help of partial keys from the quests.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
There aren't keys on every board so the chances are very low to non of completing without using diamonds which is the way the calender is intended to be used on this event.

It's possible but not without spending.

Status
Not open for further replies.