• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

suggestion for battles

DeletedUser

It may well have been suggested before but I would like to see some sort of cost when entering into a battle At the moment people just attack anyone in their neighbourhood look at what defence they have then retreat if they don't like it. In reality retreating would always cost something it would never be scot free. I think there should be an option to scout your opponent and that it should have a cost, and a reasonable cost not just 100 coins this would seem much more realistic. Of course you could just plough into battle and not pay to scout ahead .In the game you get to infiltrate at a cost and in fact you have to pay to scout the next area on the map. If you go straight into battle and retreat then I think your opponent should be rewarded for letting you retreat, a gift from the aggressor so that you have spared his life. I know that if someone turned up on my doorstep looking for a fight but then realised his army isn't what he thought it was , I wouldn't just sit there when he turned chicken, I'd hunt the scum down and kill every single one of them. It would just make sense I think.